Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

Vortex Being Removed!
Users viewing this topic: coasterbill, PennStater and 29 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

Postby Wingless92 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 pm

I wish I could join ya this weekend. Got stuff to do here in Indy if it doesn't rain.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby dwainw » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:25 am

Are this year's "Education Days" the KI version of other parks' physics day? Have they been spreading it out like this in previous years? I would suppose that this would level out the crowds a little better than having just one day or weekend for such events. I have heard that some parks can be inordinately busy on their physics day.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 am

I might go on Sunday if I don't work to get my pass processed and ride Diamondback.

PS For those who don't know, KI has webcams, and I generally check them before I go to make sure there's not a random crowd.
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Postby Wingless92 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 am

I saw the webcams, but the last time I checked they weren't up. Then again it could be Chrome.

Two scoops of Cyber Fiber!

Postby Cyber.Fiber » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:35 am

Coaster Curt wrote:The thing is that no one under 35 remembers ever seeing anything Brady, it just seems to me to be a really long reach to get people at the park.

I remember watching the Brady Bunch as a kid. It was one of my favorite shows. I still see it when I am at my parents house (I don't have a television) on the retro channels... and I'm only 19... :p

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby B&MBoy1982 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:24 am

PKI JizzMan wrote:I might go on Sunday if I don't work to get my pass processed and ride Diamondback.

PS For those who don't know, KI has webcams, and I generally check them before I go to make sure there's not a random crowd.

You won't get in on Sunday.

They are closed for a private party.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby triggernel » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Guy T. Koepp wrote:FTFY? Pardon my age, but I don't understand this text speak. "F^@k that, & F^@k you," is all I can come up with.

"Fixed That For You"

This term is used when a user quotes another user, but then re-edits the original quote to make changes. Typically this is used to change the quote in an humorous fashion, However, corrections to make the quote factually correct or to express a different opinion are common as well. In general FTFY is used as a marker to say “I quoted you but changed something within your quote.”

Where TPR uses the term "Fixed", larger forums like Reddit use "FTFY".
Snoochie Boochie

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby bonsaiisuperstar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:52 am

I'm pretty excited to ride the Diamondback tomorrow! Also curious to see how the racer is now after lots of work this offseason. Hopefully much more smooth that it was years previous. It might be chilly out still, but it FEELS like summer now that i can get some coaster fun. :ryan:

Postby skiisncoasterz » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Anybody doing the Pink 5k at kings island? Ill be there bright and early. Then ill head to beast to get the season rolling. Ill be in the park until 1030am or so. Then ill be back after work at around 615ish. If anyone wants to meet up I'm game.

Postby Wingless92 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Y'all are killing me, lol. I would love to go tomorrow but I have plans already.

I will be there on Friday though. Have fun everyone. Remember to sit in the back and scream like a girl!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!