The Official "TPR Japan Trip 2007" Thread

1/12/08 - MORE Tokyo Disney Photos - Page 89
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby gnewton34 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Wes41190 wrote:I think you guys are missing out on the most important part of this picture: Dan is dressed like a gay nurse.

*raises eyebrow* Ummmmm....no. Gay nurses do not dress like that. A gay meteorologist maybe but not a gay nurse.

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby moinab » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:44 pm

UniversalGSHo22 wrote:SO help me GOD!! I will make it to Japan to get some of the Sex In a Bucket Black Pepper Popcorn!! I had a moment when I saw that picture!!! Someone please bring me back the entire cart!!

Me too!!!!!!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby thrillerman1 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:30 am

Robb are you going to put up Korea pics soon? Pleeeeeeease. Peter's TR really whetted my appetite for more!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:38 pm

I'm going to unstick this. I hope you all enjoyed our Japan updates. We will do the S. Korea updates very soon!

--Robb

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby tonyamich » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:40 pm

Wood Dragon 1988 wrote:Thanks for the update. Another good, long dose of Japanese stuff-very cool. :)

If anyone actually has a list of all of the popcorn flavors in Tokyo Disney, I'd like to see it.

Okay...i have never posted on here before but thought i might help with this. I lived in Japan for two years and had a season pass to both TDS and TDL here is some of the popcorn lowdown:
TDS: Strawberry (mediterranean harbor)
Coconut (near mystic rythms)
Black Pepper (New York...near TOT...i think)
Cappucino (bridge from Mysterious Island to Mediterrean harbor)
Chocolate (???...can't quite remember)
TDL: Soda (tomorrowland)
Salt (???...can't remember...maybe Frontierland)
Curry (Adventureland)
Honey (next to Pooh)

I might have left one or two out or have some mixed up...but i'm pretty sure that's it. There maybe salt popcorn at TDS too and curry also...i know something was near Indiana Jones but can't remember what flavor.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!