The Official "TPR In Europe" Ongoing TR Thread.

Daily reports and photos from our trip!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Powerjump » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:46 pm

Cooool, have you more pictures, of this Beatiful day :lol: ?

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Wishmaster » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:55 pm

Lilly wrote:I wished more parks had better flat rides like Cyberspace! :love:
http://www.stargate64.de/Cyberspace%20K ... rspace.htm

Boring, isn't it. :wink:
Sorry, I'm just used to the two Eclipses, Cyberspace's Belgian brothers. They do a few killer moves that Cyberspace doesn't do. :wink:

EDIT: My mistake, it is as sick as the ones in Belgium. ( http://www.stargate64.de/Cyberspace%20Kaiser/cs15.html ) :twisted: To bad it didn't do that when I rode it.

I had a great day in WW today. Thanks to everyone who was there. :)

A Belgian Coaster Fan

Postby Nicolas -TRZ- » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:08 am

zilliboy wrote:it was the first time for me to meet you all and i hope to see you some day back in bobbejaanland or walibi world or in the usa.
thx to all and special thx to Robb and Elisa

( i'm the one with the dueling dragons t'shirt )

i have a dueling dragon T-shirt too :lol:
you'r in the left on the picture and i'm in the right :) (with sun glasses for me ;-) )

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby coasterke » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:27 am

Well, since exams are almost finished, Wischmaster and I decided to meet up with you guys in Phantasialand.

Any taught on what time you will be arriving there?

Watch for black rollercoaster.be T-shirts and raincoats :lol:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Lilly » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:33 am

@Wishmaster

I think the rides are completly the same, wether you get a thrill ride or something boring always depends on the operator.

Next time you ride either one of them you should ask the operator to go for a full looping starting at the top; it's really sick to race through the station head first and then back up.

Could do that all day long. I hope they offer day passes next year ^__^

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:23 am

Day Four: Walibi World

Hey everyone! I'm going to have to make this Trip Report a little shorter than normal as I'm sitting in the Hirshtals Ferry Port and I'm not sure how long I can get a wi-fi connection for!

Here are the highlights from our day at Walibi World:

- Meeting up with at least 20 different people! Wow! We had no idea there were this many Europeans that were bored enough to read our site so much!!! :lol: It was really awesome meeting up with all of you and thanks for putting up with us and our American behavior! You guys showing us around and helping us out made a great day even better!

- Goliath still kicks A$$! In fact, I think it's actually better than I remembered it. When we were here in 2002, we remembered it being not so good in the back, but GREAT in the front. This trip is was GREAT in either the front or the back (allthough I think I still prefered the ejector air in the front)

- Robin Hood ALSO still good! We really feared the Vekoma woodies wouldn't hold up. But both this and Loup Garou are holding up better than most CCI woodies.

- Splash Battle - What a wacky looking ride! Imagine something like Roller Soaker, but not a coaster. Looked like a lot of fun.

- First Ever SLC - Dan and Joey got to ride the first ever SLC and we still ask "They made MORE of them after this one?!?!"

- Crowds, or lack thereof. We really feared that Saturday at this park would be PACKED. We were expecting hour long lines and Tom even quoted us from the day before "If we can get two rides on Goliath, we'll be happy." I'd like to report that we got something like 7 or 8, and we could have even gotten more! Lines were non-existant for the first two hours of the day, and no more than 15 minutes for the remainder.

Overall, we really had a fantastic day at this park. Ok, now onto some photos!!!

A Belgian Coaster Fan

Postby Nicolas -TRZ- » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:29 am

Great TR :)

Just 1 think to say :-) The man who's sitting with you in the front seat is actually Joachim :wink: Greg is the man who's fall everywhere :wink: (you know..the magician :-D )

Edit: Thanks :-)

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby zilliboy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:31 am

nice TR , i'm happy you liked WW

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:53 am

Crappy ferry port service died before I could finish the TR! Here's the rest of the photos:

Not Everyone In Germany Wears Lederhosen and Eats Sauerkraut

Postby Hattuchili » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:55 am

And again, nice pictures from your trip! Thanks for posting! I am looking forward for the next updates!

--Sören
--> from good old Germany and back in Orlando!

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive