The Official "TPR MidWest USA 2007" Trip Thread!

MASSIVE Update Posted! Page 88
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Enjoying the hot Scottish summer!

Postby Chrissie » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:58 pm

Awesome update. Didn't realise there were sooo many people going!! Looking forward to seeing more. Loved the interview with Jahan. Hes a cutie!

Mullets never go out of style!

Postby TheRapidsNerd » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:15 pm

Robb - Ended up at BWW for lunch today. Blazin is just evil! How'd you do 12 in under 4 min? Good God man! :shockr:

Sadly, time is not going to work out Saturday to meet you all at SFKK. :| There in spirit and will just have to save $ for the next trip.

Jahan sounds like he's got the start of a fan club. Lou and Hoffman girl might just have some competition. ;)

What I do and who I am

Postby pianojohn » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 pm

Have fun! And we (or at I) really enjoy living vicariously through your awesome photo TR's! Maybe see you down here in Orlando again for Halloween festivities!

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby crazydaveh » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:01 pm

Nothing beats coaster folk and some Smothered and Covered!

Robb, next time you're here in Otown, stop by BW's... I have a time of 2:37!

Enjoy the midwest!
Beer... It helps coasters go higher and faster!

Dave

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/78611756e2677af30ecbe7f169e00926.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/32a684dcd0f18289ee3e5a31292b8f5a.jpg[/img][/url]

308, 309, 310 .....

Postby 307 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:22 pm

Jesus, that is a LOT of people!

And to think, you'll all get the pleasure of meeting me next weekend at KW! :lolr:

Banned

Postby TopThrillz » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Doesn't look like you guys hit the crowd that was there on July 3rd. I waited almost 30 minutes for Python!

Although, when I was there it was Tide: The Ride

Mr. October

Postby JimmyBo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:11 pm

Robb and Elissa, that update sucked! There were no Big Mike pics, no Retarded yellow hat club, and no Hoffman girl pics. Seriously WHAT THE HELL! Where's Other Jim! You need Other Jim photos!

I really wish I could go on one of these trips someday because they look so awesome! How do I sign up for one? Do I need a parent to sign me over to you so you can be my mommy and daddy for the trip? Where's the next update?

Jimmy "I seriously still love you guys and my sarcasm is at an all-time high right now" Bo

Flight of James: Ride of Steel the Revenge

Postby jamesdillaman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:29 pm

Hey, I'd love to meet up with you guys at Kings Island, but I have a gig I'm playing at until about noon on the 12th, are you guys going back to KI for some night rides after hitting up the grove?

-James Dillaman

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby coaster05 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:51 pm

JimmyBo wrote:Robb and Elissa, that update sucked! There were no Big Mike pics, no Retarded yellow hat club, and no Hoffman girl pics. Seriously WHAT THE HELL! Where's Other Jim! You need Other Jim photos!

I really wish I could go on one of these trips someday because they look so awesome! How do I sign up for one? Do I need a parent to sign me over to you so you can be my mommy and daddy for the trip? Where's the next update?

Jimmy "I seriously still love you guys and my sarcasm is at an all-time high right now" Bo

Oh Hymbo that was great. My question is how many pages are taken up with this type of post:

I sure hope I can go on a trip someday. :cry:

No kidding, really, the trips seem fun who knew. We ALL wish we were on this trip so let's not ALL tell each other about it. :?r

2nd R&E have been discussing these trips for a year and you are just now realizing they took 100 people. Man if only R&E would have made trip info easily accesible to everyone. BTW we all don't need to prove that we now know there are 100 people so no more about that either.

2 rules for the first day.

1. No more posts wishing you were there.

2. No more post about how many people there are.

If 2 rules are too many then just go with: No posting obvious crap.

Rich "This is my first missed TPR trip" Bitner

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Reon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:02 pm

spaceace12 wrote:Please please don't break the voyage like you did abismo!

Too late. They already broke Python at Coney. THE LEGACY CONTINUES! *blares creepy muzac* Luckily it was after my shift, so I got to join in the great making-fun-of.

Anyways, my mini highlights of the Coney trip:
-They came (compleltey unexpected, but still f'in sweet!)
-Met Robb and Elissa
-Gave people plenty of chances to POV
-Pounded Ryan
-Hung out after my shift.
Proud Coney Island Ride-op for 6 years!
Kings Island MSD/Racer crew of 2011
Kings Island Vortex/Windseeker crew of 2012-2013
Best Coaster Ever: :airtimer: Phoenix :airtimer: Top Steel: Intimidator 305 (Maverick in CLOSE 2nd)

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive