The Official "TPR MidWest USA 2007" Trip Thread!

MASSIVE Update Posted! Page 88
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Not For Sale wrote:How about seeing some other faces in these pictures. It is the same 10 people in every one. There are 90 other people there-walk around with the camera! Getting sick of seeing the same people with their legs up-hugging in mascots and eating. Who else is there????

Oh. My. God.
It's worse than I thought it would be.
For the people not on the trip, this wasn't my post. This post (quoted above) was my mother under my username. My mother is heavily sedated on sleeping pills at night. I left my laptop with the auto-login feature and I now realize how foolish this was.

Overview of my day:
-Wake up late/get ready to load bus
-Get assaulted by Robb with the camera, get confused
-Get informed of the post
-Get mortified
-Call mom
-Robb announces "Take as many pictures of Bryan as possible"
-Gets mortified again
-Attempt to explain the situation to the crowd
-Nobody believes Bryan

-Bryan "It's all about me" Stoll
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ginzo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Not For Sale wrote:It's worse than I thought it would be.
For the people not on the trip, this wasn't my post. This post (quoted above) was my mother under my username. My mother is heavily sedated on sleeping pills at night. I left my laptop with the auto-login feature and I now realize how foolish this was.

Overview of my day:
-Get mortified
-Call mom
-Gets mortified again
-Nobody believes Bryan

Hahahahaha. Your mom is "sleep posting" on Ambien. Brilliant.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby rosscoe » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:40 pm

Not For Sale wrote:
Not For Sale wrote:How about seeing some other faces in these pictures. It is the same 10 people in every one. There are 90 other people there-walk around with the camera! Getting sick of seeing the same people with their legs up-hugging in mascots and eating. Who else is there????

Oh. My. God.
It's worse than I thought it would be.

Overview of my day:
-Get mortified
-Call mom
-Gets mortified again
-Nobody believes Bryan

:lmao:

What does one say to that?

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby darklingscribe » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:49 pm

Today was amazing. The back seat of Cyclops is beyond anything I have experienced. It is, for me, the best coaster at Mt. Olympus.

I've got pics, but am to freaking tired to post them.

Going to bed.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby terrancew_hod » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:50 pm

Oh, highlights of my day:

* Riding the Trojan Horse go-cart and while racing another TPR member a kid slams into both of us intentionally and I ran into the wall. (He also ran into other members too) I drove to the ride op and turned him in, earning him a warning (he should have lost his riding priviledges). I told the ride op "You better get him before I do." They almost saw a black man running down the tracks and snatching a 16 year old out of a car (the cars were about that slow) and throwing him over the horse! He had me madder than the lady at Indiana Beach that stood over me outside the smoking section and she got ashes on my shoulder! Then she acted like she didn't do it! She almost went into the lake!

* While I loved the rides, I think a few employees need to work on their customer service. A girl gave me attitude when I asked her, at around 10:30am, when were they going to serve food. At first she acted like I wasn't even there! The park was open at 9:30am and there wasn't a place to get drinks or food! I told her "Nevermind honey. I'll go somewhere else. Your customer service is making me sick."

* Getting another ride in on Hades. Talk about wild rides in the dark!

* Finding more statue credits and several members were helping me! Please note: Find statues... don't ask me to hump the costumed characters! I want to stay in the park for the rest of the day! Sheesh!

* The backseat on Cyclops made no sense! You're not supposed to go down the last hill with your butt perpendicular to your back!

* Avalanche! It's just as out of control as the video! I appreciated the staff bending over backwards to get the coaster running for us after the lightning hit it.

* Today's group activity (heh heh).

Terry
Terry's Revamped Website - Maybe I'll post the last day of my Midwest Trip Eventually!

My Myspace Page

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby terrancew_hod » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:54 pm

ginzo wrote:Hahahahaha. Your mom is "sleep posting" on Ambien. Brilliant.

Actually Bryan is telling the truth.

You'll find out the how and why later.

Be patient and don't give him a hard time about it.

Terry
Terry's Revamped Website - Maybe I'll post the last day of my Midwest Trip Eventually!

My Myspace Page

Mr. October

Postby JimmyBo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:42 pm

Highlights of my day...
Going to work
Getting B*tched at by my boss
Getting B*tched at by my co-worker
Getting B*tched at by my EX-roommate
Hearing about everyone else's day on the TPR Midwest Trip
Still wondering why there are no BIG MIKE pics.

Idiot.

Postby methos » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 pm

Yea we have to give a shout out to the crew at Timberfalls.

Last nights thunderstorm fried the sensors on avalanche, and cause some issues with the flume, but since we are here they worked their tails off and got avalanche going.

They brought in all the help they could find and guess what, avalanche is worth it, its an awesome coaster and worth a side trip to get it.
Air time is insane, just a cool coaster.

As for Hades, Cyclops Zeus and the rest of the dells, well Cyclops last row is absolutely crazy, the airtime is beyond ridiculous. what a blast. Hades is a great ride too, the tunnel is so long, and twice over at that speed. This park was also camera friendly when it comes to video, so look forward to that when i return home.

Oh can some one please post the pictures of the several tackles and the wet towel snapping contests too?

Site Admin

Indiana Beach

Postby robbalvey » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:35 pm

I'm freaking tired so I'm going to post pictures from Indiana Beach and something random underneath them.

Please watch the two videos. One of them is very funny, the other one is a coaster video.

I'm so tired right now I'm seeing penguins in our room.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby THE ONE » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:05 am

^ Hi Robb what time are you guys going to be at Great America tomorrow so i can be their i will most likely have Maverick shirt on it's like an orange ish color, i look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

I would like to say that you do a great job on th TR's and i don't know how you find time to do them.keep up the great work.

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive