TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2008 - The Official Thread!

Update!

Mini-Update from West Coast Bash by Robb

Neal Thurman, Director of Operations - SFMM's Comments

Official TPR *HUGE* Photo Update Posted!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

Here are the official details for West Coast Bash 2008! First off, to get everyone started, download the event flyer here:

Download West Coast Bash 2008 Event Flyer

The 2008 West Coast Bash has been expanded from previous years! This year, in addition to the traditional FREE morning ERT, we are offering a FULL DAY option for only $20. (not including your park admission) The $20 full day event includes:

- Morning ERT on Tatsu, Viper, Revolution, and possibly more! – 8:30am to 10:00am

- Night ERT on Tatsu, Goliath, Scream, Colossus, and possibly more! – 8:00pm to 10:00pm

- Two meals - Breakfast AND Lunch

- Multiple backstage tours of past, present and FUTURE Magic Mountain attractions

- Q&A Session with Six Flags Magic Mountain management

- Guest Speakers and presentations by Magic Mountain and industry representatives

- Advance screening of TPR’s “Coaster Expedition Volume 10” DVD

- Event T-Shirt

- LOTS of surprises and goodies that you don’t want to miss out on!

That’s a total of three and a half hours of ERT on at least seven different coasters!

You may register for the event two ways:

1. Online via the TPR store: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=6

2. Download the flyer and send in the registration form.

If you have any questions, please first download the flyer as your question may be answered in our Q&A section, or you may post your question here.

PS. If you want to get an idea of what the event is like, check out our SFMM update from our recent DVD Party event:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/sfmmdvdparty/sfmmdvdparty1.htm

See you at the event!

--Robb & Chris

TPR & Rideworld/Thrillride.com

** Note - for those of you attending the full day West Coast Bash event, please register by Friday, February 21st to guarantee your shirt will be available.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. The email is automatically generated through the store. I see that your registration came in. The only reason why you didn't get the email is if it either:

1. Went to your spam folder or

2. You made a typo in your email address.

PM me what your email address should be and I'll let you know if that was correct or not.

--Robb

My entire team and I are looking forward to hosting West Coast Bash on Sunday, March 9th!

See you there!

Jay

Okay Manic Monte already said it in the MM thread, but I wanted to reitorate.

Jay, Its freakin AWESOME that you're coming to the TPR threads and filling us in and settling questions about the park that may arise here or there. Its really an honor to know that you're scanning the threads and reading our ideas about all things theme parks. I'm sure as more people on here find out about your presence, they're gonna be stoked as well.

Above all, I hope everyone on here treats you with the utmost respect when it comes to asking questions or providing input. This is a great having you around!

I'll be at West Coast Bash, ERT sounds booomb!

Hotels at the SFMM Exit:

(From most to least expensive)

Hyatt

Hilton Garden Inn

Holiday Inn Express

Best Western

There are also several hotels at the Lyons/Pico Canyon exit about 4 miles south.

Do NOT stay in Sylmar. If you need something cheaper than these two exits you can try Castaic (about 10 miles north of SFMM) but you will get what you pay for.

Our friends and family have always had good luck with priceline and hotwire.

Me and a friend will be attending, my first enthusiast event other than the Xcelerator and Silver bullet auctions I participated at Knott's in if you count those. Very excited about this event, cant wait to meet some people from here. *first post from me*

since I am 14 is their an age limit... Is it also ok if i bring some of my friends or do we need a parent to come (so would that mean it would be $40 if a parent has to come)

There isn't an age limit. If you are a responsible 14 year old and your parents trust you will be ok at the park on your own, then you are more than welcome to attend the event!

--Robb