Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 9 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Postby Canobie Coaster » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 pm

^ So they got the 2nd train back and basically took it right off again? That's going to be rough for the rest of the summer if it's true.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Wildfire, Outlaw Run, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Helix
Most Recent Trip Reports- Tokyo DisneySea & Adventure City[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/f0367ec0b106006e1f2adca3eeac97da.jpg[/img][/url]

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Chasehat » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:29 am

That would be correct. I also heard the wait was pushing 4 hours for most of the day.
Top 10 coasters
1. El Toro 2. Steel Vengeance
3. Superman the Ride 4. Maverick
5. Millennium Force 6. Storm Chaser
7. Boulder Dash 8. Wicked Cyclone
9. Fury 325 10. Diamondback

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby epicjoe98 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:17 am

So I was going to wait for my first post to be a Trip Report as I am currently at Six Flags New England for three days with my family, but I figured I would give an update on some of the rides in the park. Yesterday, Goliath (shocker), Harley Quinn, and Crime Wave were all down. Not sure if Crime Wave was down all day, but was a bummer to see Harley Quinn sitting there without anyone attempting to get it running. Any idea what is up with it?

Oh, and here is me super excited getting to the park early only to find out Wicked Cyclone didn’t open for another hour after opening!
41F2D72F-9306-4B02-8956-4FEB8D07B61F.jpeg
Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure

Rowan University Civil Engineering
Class of 2020

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 am

Other than opening day when the park hasn't completed testing on it, Wicked Cyclone has opened with the park in my past visits.
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Helix
Most Recent Trip Reports- Tokyo DisneySea & Adventure City[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/f0367ec0b106006e1f2adca3eeac97da.jpg[/img][/url]

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Zand » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:19 am

I got a ride in on Harley Quinn shortly after a breakdown on Tuesday afternoon, but just after I rode it went down for what ended up being the rest of the night. Not sure what was up. They tested it a few times before giving up.

Also noticed a ladder underneath Crime Wave so something might be up with that too.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby bobbie68 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:55 am

Hi I just wanted to give a quick update based on the last review.

I was at the park yesterday and Harley Quinn was still down, Superman had the one train but it wasn't busy so the wait wasn't to bad. Goliath has a sign up closed for refurbishment and Crime Wave is completely dismantled. I wasn't able to get any info maybe someone else knows.

Wicked Cyclone was down for a bit so didn't get to ride it. We spent most of the day in the water park which was not that crowded. I don't even try to go on the weekends anymore. It is just way too crowded. The water park was staggering some of the guards and opening the walk through river and pool later. Typhoon is down to one raft. The line was crazy.

We have found that eating at the Good Eats Cafe across from JB 's is very good. We enjoy salads and the salad bar is nice. The teens said the pasta and the brisket were good also.

Overall a typical day there. I am hoping to get back up a couple more times before school starts. I am glad that my home park is only 45 minutes away.
thumbnail (36).jpg

Postby Canobie Coaster » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 am

One train on Superman plus Goliath and Harley Quinn being down in the middle of the summer is a bummer. But luckily it wasn't too crowded for you on a weekday.

I'm really horrified to hear how long Superman's line will get on a busy weekend day until that 2nd train comes back.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Zand » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:30 am

Typhoon was down to 1 raft? Shouldn't it have like 12 or something? Lol

Postby Canobie Coaster » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:54 am

^ That line usually takes an hour in summer running at its peak capacity. That's not good!

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby bobbie68 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 am

Zand wrote:Typhoon was down to 1 raft? Shouldn't it have like 12 or something? Lol

Hi that is what the attendant told my daughter. Actually when we were there last week they only had 3 tubes. She said that two had popped. How does a company like 6 flags not have tube replacements. I have seen the line long before but it was down all flights of stairs at 11:20.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!