TPR 2010 Trips Questionnaire - PLEASE FILL THIS OUT!!!

Update from Elissa - Page 7!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

TPR 2010 Trips Questionnaire - PLEASE FILL THIS OUT!!!

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Hey Theme Park Review members!

It is that time of year again where the next round of TPR trips are about to be announced!

If you remember earlier in the year we sent around a few questionnaire's asking about what trips you all would most be interested in. Well, we have narrowed it down to five possible trips (of which we will most likely do four of) and we need one last round of feedback to help finalize the schedule.

Please fill out the following questionnaire if you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in doing a TPR trip in 2010:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/2010_fin ... nnaire.htm

Based on your input we will make our final decisions for what trips TPR will offer in 2010 and those trips will be announced in late October 2009.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them!

Thank you very much and we look forward to your feedback!

--Robb Alvey
www.themeparkreview.com

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby technfxrick » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:54 pm

What happened to the South America Trip? i was all ready for that one.

New Coasters 101
Parks 84

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm

^I emailed you back about that, but I'll post here as well.

We always have choices to make, and based on the last round of questionnaires it was decided to push that trip back a bit. It may still appear as early as February 2011, or as late as a few more years, but stick with TPR and we'll get you all over the world!

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby technfxrick » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Thanks Elissa for the fast response, hopefully soon there can be a trip to South America.

Also have you guys every thought of an Africa trip?

New Coasters 101
Parks 84

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:15 pm

^Yes of course.

We are even looking into possibly going as early as next January/February to benefit from their hosting the World Cup, but it's a really long way to go for so few credits.

We'll keep everyone updated.

For now, let's focus on the five trips that we ARE considering for next Summer, thanks!

I get wet for Manta!

Postby themeparkman25 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Through Phantastialand into the midland Europe mix and I'll put my deposit down now.

Thought "Laser Snake Horse" was real.

Postby Speeddeamon128 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm

No tour for me next year :( Will you guys possibly do an Intimidator Bash? My Disney Internship ends in mid August & I'm driving back north & plan on hitting both Intimidators anyway & would love to meet up with you guys. I'll be just a Basher next year.
2010 Coaster Laps: 342
-Behemoth/Ravine Flyer II Tour 2008, East Coast Tour 2008, West Coast Tour 2009

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm

themeparkman25 wrote:Through Phantastialand into the midland Europe mix and I'll put my deposit down now.

If those new GCI woodies at Efteling do not look like they will open in time for our trip we would consider swaping out Efteling for Phantasialand.

Adding Phantasialand to the trip would add at least an additional $150 per person because there is no way we could go to that park without staying at the hotel (and having an awesome night in the Dragon Bar.)

And as this Europe trip was meant to be our "shorter, less expensive" Europe trip, adding yet another park and resort hotel prices it out of that category.

Also, TPR just hit Phantasialand in both 2007 and 2008 so we chose to go back to Efteling which we have only visited once in the past few years and they are getting TWO new coasters for 2010.

--Robb

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ginzo » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:26 pm

robbalvey wrote:Adding Phantasialand to the trip would add at least an additional $150 per person because there is no way we could go to that park without staying at the hotel (and having an awesome night in the Dragon Bar.)

QFT. That's a straight up Disney Deluxe quality resort.
"There's nothing wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking,"

Permanent Tourist

Postby Electerik » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 pm

All five look really good, but I'm pretty sure Misty has her heart set on England.

/Yes, I'm gonna try to try again. :P

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!