TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

World's Weirdest Theme Parks

Hey guys, I'm trying to find some of the world's weirdest theme parks. Places like Bon-Bon Land (the one with the scatologically themed animal characters), or Stalinworld (made to look like a communist prison camp).

Can anyone think of any others? Just weird, obscure, but brilliant theme parks anywhere around the world? It'd be a great help... cheers!

PS. Sorry if there's already a thread on this. I did a search, but nothing came up.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do agree Bon-Bon-Land has to be the wierdest with the Dog Fart coaster. I also heard some other proposed theme parks that are too graphic and are only for adults and older teenagers and also a planned Fear Factor park.

^Uhm... that's not weird. My home park has a driving school attraction, too.

Also, WTF is stalinworld? I googled it and found nothing

As for weird theme parks, there is a bible-themed theme park here called "King's city". it has a simulator(dont remember what of), an arcade, a biblical-themed tunnel that explains stories form the bible, and the star attraction - King solomon's falls. A 10-miinute long shoot-the-chute boat ride where you float aroudn for a while as the bilical story is displayed and explained to you, and eventually you go through a big drop and splash. kind of like Splash mountain, only instead of bunnies there are prophets.

There is also a religious theme park in flordia, called "The Holy Land Experience" which is said to be the largest religious theme park in the world. I once corresponded with a park worker through email,a nd let me tell you, those people are totally jesus-crazy!

the cars are made from lego stuck together with a really strong glue (i asked the owner, lol)

they also had a boat driving school as well as a parachuting shool and a tricylce school

you dont call that wierd?

the cars are made from lego stuck together with a really strong glue (i asked the owner, lol)

they also had a boat driving school as well as a parachuting shool and a tricylce school

you dont call that wierd?

Nooo... Legoland is a whole chain of theme parks. Its already embedded in the theme park culture, so its hard for me to see it as weird

I think Diggerland in the UK is a pretty odd one...well, three actually since there are three seperate sites in the country. Aside from the Kent park which also has a real snow ski slope for use during the winter months, the rides at Diggerland are pretty much just modified JCBs with seats on or standard ones that punters can try out as long as they're 5 or over...because as we all know, there's no point waiting until puberty to learn to use a hydraulic, earth-digging machine.

http://www.diggerland.com/

07-24-diggerland.jpg.52ab94447ddc2dc1b81bdb4c3fc03cdb.jpg

Amazingly, this isn't a photochop job...

Dream World near Bangkok in thailand is pretty high on the weird list

this dog statue includes a sensor that actually makes it urinate on you as you walk past.

There is also a deer that urinates on you on the rapids ride off a cliff.

and what IS going through this lions mind? (Or is it a tiger?)

Holy blowfish! That Diggerland place is WEIRD! Looks like they invented the original robocoaster!

Many many many years ago, the "Hollywood" ride at my home park(a ride that spins gently while taking suspended benches up and down very high) used to use a tractor's motor to operate.