Siam Park - Waterpark in the Canary Islands

Page 29: Huge photo trip report 1/2/09
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby Lincow » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:08 pm

2 new pics i found on the internet :P

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby FLIPDUDE » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:32 pm

Wow! That first one is absolutely gorgeous!
There are many parks that AREN'T under construction, and therefore aren't mostly a pile of rubble that don't look half as agood as that!

Mullets never go out of style!

Postby TheRapidsNerd » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:52 pm

(getting up off the floor) Wow! The themeing is outstanding. Makes just tube slides on a hill (pretty much a standard) look REALLY weak.

I Love Eli Manning!

Postby coastercrazed49 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:09 pm

Wow this looks awesome. This definitely set the bar for the best water park I have seen.

Final Destination Guy!

Postby Goliath513 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm

It just occurred to me that if Denver's Waterworld were built 30 years later than it was, it would look exactly like this in terms of attractions being integrated into the mountain.

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby sam06pr » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:04 pm

:lover: this is sure to beat aquatica. cannot stress that out more.
*drools*

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby Lincow » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:57 am

Coming Soon..... :wtf: :b :b :b

Source: www.parkzone.es

Sir Haunts-a-lot

Postby Vffreak07 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:36 am

WOW! I'm guessing that's gonna end up looking somewhat like the waterslide at the Atlantis Resort.

Full Fledged RETARD!

Postby Adrenaline_Rush » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:16 am

Wow this park is gorgeous! Though I wonder how there going to keep the gators from jumping onto the slide, I mean even with the cement in the photos, gators can jump very high, and can also walk on land, so I one day almost expect to see a gator incident happening there. Fear for the poor fellow who goes through that incident (if it does happen at all.) Dang this park is so implementred into the ground that tornado slide looks like alot of fun! And that bowl slide from the incan statue sort of looks like the statue had a cold and sneezed out some "green" bowl slides, and the enclosed bowl slide looks so placed into the ground its almost not visible. This park is definately going to blow aquatica out of the water!

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby cpfan101 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:42 pm

That is incredible for a water park to look like that! Most theme parks can't even come close to looking that beautiful. The park is going to definately be an experiance when it opens and I hope that one day soon I can get out there and enjoy it! All of the slides/buildings look like they "belong" as in terms of theming. I also love how everything is built into the ground so it is not just a bowl on supports sticking a couple of feet into the air. They way they designed the park as a whole is just going to add to the amazing experiance that is to be held there!

--David

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!