West Midland Safari Park UK Pic and Vid TR.

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

West Midland Safari Park UK Pic and Vid TR.

Postby tinhead » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:07 pm

We visited West Midland Safari Park on a warm and sunny day at the end of april 2006.

This is a very well themed family park with a great mixture of a drive through safari where you get very close to wild animals and some nice rides. You are able to feed some of the animals from your car so progress is sometimes slow as they put their heads through the window looking for food!

The giraffes seemed particularly hungry the day we visited. There are more animals to see in the walk through section of the park with a sea lion show, reptiles,fish and even free flying bats!

The rides are all very close together in a small area which is great if you have a young family as you don’t have to walk far to the next attraction. It was busy on the day of our visit but there were only short queues so re-rides were easy.All in all a very enjoyable day out and 3 more credits for us whores!!

West Midland Safari Park Video
rhinoride1.jpg
Rhino Coaster
mouse2.jpg
Crazy Mouse Ride
applecoaster1.jpg
Apple Coaster
blackfly1.jpg
Blackfly this swing had a great pic on the bottom.
elephants.jpg
Some Elephants to show it was a safari park

Non-German Tom

Postby Shockwave » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:55 pm

This is probably my favourite Safari park out of the two I've visited. Some good rides, and the animals are pretty active too.

Postby tinhead » Mon May 01, 2006 1:27 pm

Very true I have to admit I Have never had wild animals come so close to us. The park is small but they are getting some sort of drop ride this year, so maybe they are going to upgrade the park a bit.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby bigberty » Mon May 01, 2006 2:36 pm

Good vid tin, Looked good there shame we missed out on it :cry:

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby errtyme » Mon May 01, 2006 3:26 pm

That looks like a very cool park. For a family coaster that looked pretty cool as well.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby BorisTF » Mon May 01, 2006 3:48 pm

wow, it's changed a great amount since I was there (pre Twister). We were always lucky when we went, never had the car vandalised by the monkeys, and no monkeys ever attempting to breed on our car....

Postby tinhead » Mon May 01, 2006 3:50 pm

They have taken the monkeys away, so no more monkey pimp my ride anymore.............

THE BOY

Postby Ed » Mon May 01, 2006 4:38 pm

I've whored this park out! I did enjoy it quite alot actually. I got to go on a Rollerskater atlast!

The swingy ride.. Erm.. I cant remember the name haha. The one that's called Blackfly (can't remember the make!) was actually really good. Except that the bitch ride-op STAPLED me down SO hard omg. I actually could've hit her for it. It hurt!

The Safari was ok I suppose... The animals did come really close! The Giraffes especially!

Ohh just thought. Did you go on the rapids? They were SO violent. I had to hold on cause as soon as you hit the bottom of thr drop there's a rather sharp corner =\

Haha ok watched the video!! It's ace I love it. I wanna go back there now =\ The Rhino Coaster came pretty close to the cliff lol, and that Spinning Mouse span SO much. My bad almost flew out of the car and i kept getting thrown into the bits where you put the seatbelts in! I shall call them seatbelt holders!

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby BorisTF » Tue May 02, 2006 12:48 am

tinhead wrote:They have taken the monkeys away, so no more monkey pimp my ride anymore.............

wow, that sucks :cry:

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby Inferno Insane » Tue May 02, 2006 12:39 pm

Nice Video. Now I see what type of animals they have on the Safari part, after mine visited last year had to miss the Safari due to mine car breaking down just after entering the park in the car park :x as for the park its pretty good.

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!