Photo TR: Robb, Elissa, and TPR in Florida!!!

Non-German Tom's Cypress Gardens Photos! Page 29
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:33 pm

Today was BGT for us. (Or BGA as some people might now call it.) We had a GREAT day, but it was also kind of despressing that we saw a better run park today than we did at IOA on Sunday.

Anyway, we're at the airport on our way home, so here's a few pics for you.....
wdw32.jpg
Shakira - Still pretty awesome.
wdw33.jpg
Everyone's ready for some back seat Shakira action.
wdw34.jpg
"I'll have a double serving of vertical drops with a splashdown chaser, please."
wdw35.jpg
"Tom, this is NOT going to hurt! This is the B&M not the Arrow!"
wdw36.jpg
Kumba after 13 years is STILL really awesome! And nice and pretty looking thanks to a new paint job too!
wdw37.jpg
Awww....look at the little credit whores. Don't you just want to reach out and pet them?
wdw38.jpg
There is something about the Schwarzkopf's that turn normal boys into insane creatures of random death!
wdw39.jpg
Stacey's in the front thinking "please keep the crazy guys away from me!"
wdw40.jpg
"Robb"
wdw41.jpg
And we thought the Schwarzkopf's made people crazy?
wdw42.jpg
"Hey Wally, how's it going?"
wdw43.jpg
Tom, welcome to a TRUE "American sized meal!"
wdw44.jpg
So, Gwazi....um....really sucked!
wdw45.jpg
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ME RIDE THAT?!?!?"
wdw46.jpg
$10 for one onride video makes Theme Park Review's DVDs a STEAL!!! =)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby ShadowLink79 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:59 pm

I was at BGT today, too! I saw you on Sheikra and Gwazi. I meant to say "Hi!" but you were on the ride and I was off the ride; or you were off and I was on. =) If you remember, when you waved to the crowd when you were departing for Sheikra, I was the kid with the green shirt waving at you! Anyways, it looks like you had fun, nice photo trip report, and I will be opening my own Photo TR of BGT soon!

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:53 pm

Yeah I figured that the operations were going to be better at BGT(A?) than they were at IOA. IOA's operations certainly has been very inconsistent these past 6 months. Its no excuse to have both Spiderman and Flying Unicorn still closed a half hour after the park has been open. I sure hope Tom was able to survive both Gwazi credits. Yeah Julie, for some reason I am still recovering from this past weekend. Thanks for posting those other pictures!!

The Tsunami!

Postby SuperGreek1562 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:15 pm

Great pictures! I so wish I could of went too! I had mid-terms in school and I couldn't miss those! Hopefully next meet I will be able to attend! maybe it should be at SFNE??? :b lol!
<Not too bad for a cell phone pic!

Wii Code: 3365 1059 5042 9007

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:22 pm

robbalvey wrote:Just got back from an awesome, AWESOME day at Epcot!!! I don't understand why we love Epcot so much! All things being equal we should HATE that park - it has no coaster credit, it's got tons of dark rides, etc....

But it's seriously out favorite WDW park and probably one of our favorite parks in the world. There's just something about it where it's one of the few parks we could spend an ENTIRE day from opening to close, having ridden not a single coaster, and still have an amazing time.

I know what you mean. Perhaps it's the atmosphere of the place, the overwhelming hope it shows for humanity. Maybe it's the awe inspired by Spaceship Earth combined with the whimsy of the Imagination pavilion. Or it could be the power of Illuminations to inspire us to be something greater than ourselves.

I know--it's the smooth, rich taste of ice-cold Beverley. Oh, yeah . . .

All Your Base, Are Belong To Us!!!

Postby yesac519 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:34 pm

Ive herd about this onride video thing. Does it turn out good? Can anyone post a onride video that they sell at the parks for me?

Thanks

Casey | yesaC

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Slacking » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:19 pm

I was at BGT for a bit today too. Really just walked around the park while wasting free time I had in between my two jobs.

But, I've been impressed by BGT's park operations the last few times I have visited. I definitely noticed how efficient everything was in November, and have been impressed ever since. BGT is going a very good job with park operations. I wish I could say the same about IOA/USF the alst few times I've visited them.

The search for the Ultimate Thrill!

Postby Coaster Palooza » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:26 pm

^^Gyendolynne and I bought our DVD when we went to BGT. It is a good video and they slow mo you through the ride. It's about 2 and a half to 3 minutes long. I don't know how I could post it.

Why is a duck when it spins?

Postby derwood » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:39 pm

Great TR and pics...looks like everyone had a blast. Need to make it to one of these TPR meet-n-greets one of these days.

Thanks for sharing.

d

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:53 pm

Coaster Palooza wrote:^^Gyendolynne and I bought our DVD when we went to BGT. It is a good video and they slow mo you through the ride. It's about 2 and a half to 3 minutes long. I don't know how I could post it.

I know Elissa bought one last October as well. I think the brakes smoked quite a bit on her ride.

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive