TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld San Diego (SWSD) Discussion Thread

p. 61: Jewels of the Sea Jellyfish Experience coming in 2024!

Looks good to me! One more reason for me to visit Sea World San Diego now. And in regards to distinguishing the Florida Manta from the San Diego Manta...........Would it be proper for me to say "I can't wait to ride Santa!!!!"???

In regards to SeaWorld San Diego getting a coaster, it's definitely going to be a great addition to the park. May not be the tallest, fastest, steepest, coolest, scariest, craziest coaster out there....but it's a coaster. *credit whores raise your glasses of champagne now"

This is looking a lot better than what I was expecting, and, despite being a "family" coaster, it looks like a great ride. As has been said, as long as the theming is closer to what's in the picture, and not like Atlantis, this should be a great ride. This coaster looks like it will just be a lot of fun to ride, and it just goes to show, that bigger is not necessarily better.

My god, how many city officials did they have to kill/bribe to get this approved?

Anyway, this is exactly what I've been thinking that SWSD has needed for so long: just one more ride to round out their collection and make the park fun for ride people and animal people in equal measure! I'll definitely be headed down there next year to check it out!

Looks like a fantastic attraction! Am I the only one who thinks that SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks are really starting to figure things out attractions wise? The past several additions to every one of their parks have been great, Manta, Jungala, Sheikra, both Sesame Street areas, Griffin, new trains for Gwazi, and now Cheetaka Race, Santa, and whatever they're building in BGE next year. I've been more impressed by everything SeaWorld Entertainment has done over the past 5 years than anything Disney (or Universal really) has done in the same time frame. Now if they could only do something about those sometimes horrid operations.......

In response to what someone said earlier about this ride so far having no negative responses, I think this is the one park we can all agree on that just needs something....anything, in fact, especially with how much Disney is pouring into California Adventure and Universal into Transformers. And not to mention the new (and updated) rides going into SFMM and Knott's this year.

I'm happy for the park. This ride will definitely warrant a visit from me in 2012