TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coasters in the RAW Volume 5 Now Shipping!

Great news everyone!

Theme Park Review's latest installment of Roller Coasters in the RAW is NOW SHIPPING!!!

raw_5_cover_medium.jpg.5455fea595efdb6746836a25773264ed.jpg

Roller Coasters in the RAW Volume 5 features more than 30 different coasters. All professionally filmed, high quality video including a front seat POV of ever coaster on the DVD! This two disc DVD set includes the following coasters:

Disc 1 - Wood:

Joris en de Draak (New 2010 GCI Racing Woodie!)

Robin Hood

Antelope

Tremors

Racer (Kennywood)

Shivering Timbers

Giant Dipper (Belmont)

Great White

El Toro (Plohn)

Ghostrider

Legend (Arnold's)

Hoosier Hurricane

Zeus

Swamp Fox

Tornado (Adv. Land)

Skyliner

BONUS COASTER!

Disc 2 - Steel:

Intimidator 305

Olympia Looping

Mumbo Jumbo/Steel Hawg

Katun

Revenge of the Mummy

Blue Fire

Tennessee Tornado

Wildfire

Spongebob

Wild Thing

Tornado

Powder Keg

iSpeed

Insane

Alpina Bahn

Intmidator (Carowinds)

BONUS COASTER!

You may order this DVD at a special introductory price of only $9.99 here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=2

Or you may order the Digital Download versions of the Wood and Steel discs at $3.99 each here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=10

We hope you enjoy this latest installment of the RAW series, and remember, the orders you place in the TPR Store keep TPR ad free!

Thank you for your support!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

RAW_5_DVD_store_large.thumb.jpg.9d3e181fd76d5d1b4413075890dbca38.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the DVD and also ordered the Digital Download of the steel. Gotta say the split screen with Steel Hawg and Mumbo Jumbo is really cool. Great Vid Robb, another stellar production and release!!

The more I watch, the more I wonder......like, I wonder if there are "fail safes" in place for Blue Fire that if the doors don't open before the launch, does the ride shut down so you are not propelled into the closed doors? Just weird things to think about.

And why does it sound like there's a marble rolling around inside the train on Tennessee Tornado?

Gotta say the split screen with Steel Hawg and Mumbo Jumbo is really cool.

Thanks! Makes me feel good to hear someone mention that actually as I nearly didn't do it since you just saw those same POVs prior. But I'm always looking for some interesting things to add to the video. I added a bit more "back seat POV" and for the woodies "reverse POV" on this DVD than some of the past volumes.

Looking forward to hearing more comments on...

The more I watch, the more I wonder......like, I wonder if there are "fail safes" in place for Blue Fire that if the doors don't open before the launch, does the ride shut down so you are not propelled into the closed doors?

Do we know that they are actually real doors or just fake Styrofoam doors like on Test Track where if you actually hit them it wouldn't matter at all!

Gotta say the split screen with Steel Hawg and Mumbo Jumbo is really cool.

Thanks! Makes me feel good to hear someone mention that actually as I nearly didn't do it since you just saw those same POVs prior. But I'm always looking for some interesting things to add to the video. I added a bit more "back seat POV" and for the woodies "reverse POV" on this DVD than some of the past volumes.

Looking forward to hearing more comments on...

The more I watch, the more I wonder......like, I wonder if there are "fail safes" in place for Blue Fire that if the doors don't open before the launch, does the ride shut down so you are not propelled into the closed doors?

Do we know that they are actually real doors or just fake Styrofoam doors like on Test Track where if you actually hit them it wouldn't matter at all!

when i rode test track in july of this year..

i didnt think the doors would open at all.. we came maybe a foot before they did.. i was think that is pushing it closing.. but hiting stryfoam would still make you freak out because you would think you hit a real door.. and test track is in my opion a wierd roller coaster in its own class. its more of a powered ride + a rollercoaster..

are there any other rides like test track..

i know of the one at tokoyo disney and its journey to the center of the earth..

but are there any others out there.?

Robb, are there more RAW or other footage released on bluray in the nearby future .... I loved the first one

When we have enough top tier coasters in HD to do a new Blu-Ray we will. Not sure if we'll see one before middle of next year, though.

Hey Robb, logged on this morning (payday woot) so I could order it and BLAM! out of stock.

Do you have an idea of when you will be putting more dvds out? I want a copy about as much as I'd like to see Fergie pee her pants in person so I could yell "Grandma", which is more than you could imagine.

Epic Robb! I have to say, ordering that latest version helped my customer service go up 15,000 points. People were wondering why I was so helpful and nice over the phone, straight up told them I just ordered a dvd full of coaster povs in the RAW.

Can't wait to add it to my ever-growing collection.

I purchased Roller Coasters In The Raw Volume 5 and just recieved it today and watched most of both discs. May I just say, this series, ( Roller Coaster In The Raw ), keeps on getting better and better. All the DVD's in the series are great and this DVD is awesome and amazing too. Theme Park Review rocks my world. Keep up the outstanding and awesome work Robb. You are the best roller coaster filmer in the entire world. You rock!

Another awesome DVD to add to the collection! I also really enjoyed the split screen on Steel Hawg/Mumbo Jumbo. I've always thought that the split screen would be a great idea for racing/dueling coasters, especially ones that have completely different layouts (like Dragon Challenge at IoA) so that you can see what both sides are doing at the same time. Great job on the videos, though. The Raw series continues to set the standard for coaster videos today. Keep up the excellent work!

when will Coaster Expedition Volume 14 be shipped?

Have you been reading our Facebook page with all the CE 14 updates? How about our Twitter? Did you read the information in the TPR Store? How about actually LOOKING for the information before coming here, being obnoxious, and rolling your eyes at me.

I have been WORKING MY ASS OFF every night getting it done. It will be shipped very soon.

Edited by robbalvey

Hey, i recieved today my package and i was suprized how fast it was here from California to Germany. Thanks ,thats a nice thing.

Well, the DVD is very good like the other 4 once.

I love it .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Greetz Jurgen

Hey Robb its Nathan hows it going?? Did you get my Coasters in the RAW Vol 5 order?? If so has it been sent out?? I check the mail every day and no luck and wonder if my mailman is messing up yet again.

Please email me directly. Posting this to the forum is not the appropriate place to ask about your order. Please also give me your full name and order ID# so I can track it. this is a very busy time for us. We are working as hard as we can to get all the orders out as quickly as possible.

--Robb