IAAPA 2010 Trade Show Orlando Coverage! Photo & Video Update

SharkTums

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got back to the hotel from packing up the booth at the show. I have to say, it was a very good show this year, and I can tell that the industry is really turning around very noticably. I think 2011 and beyond will be great years for everyone in the industry!

Larry - In regard to your question pages back....... I guess I'm just fat.

As a first time visitor to IAAPA I really enjoyed it! Was really neat to get to see everything in person and meet some really cool people in the industry. Once again, thank you for the amazing coverage Robb. Your videos cannot be topped!

Also it was nice to meet any TPR members we saw on the floor. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

So, Jake. Now that you have eaten Yellow Snow and can fart at 6,000 mph, how has your social life been going??

Your coverage of IAAPA has to be one of my favorite times of the year, right next to the end of the summer when parks announce their new attractions for the upcoming season. Good job Robb!!

Yeah as every year we get a sneak peek of the industry's latest toys for our future enjoyment.The show's come quite a ways from how it was a decade ago when the latest thing we were all waiting for was B&M's flyer.

Like most I don't even think that the wooden shuttle is gonna be a big seller,it would look a helluva lot better with a loop but even then still wouldn't be worth the ride even if it were a walk on.

TWO more TPR IAAPA Videos!

TPR's IAAPA Coverage - Part 5:

- Great interview with Premier Ride's Jim Seay

- Dolly Parton accepts the Applause Award for Dollywood (Yes, Dolly!)

- Weigand Alpine Coasters has a very interesting new concept

- TPR takes on some S&S Rides at the show!

TPR's IAAPA Coverage - Part 6:

- Roland Mack talks about Mack Rides

- Bill Kitchen from US Thrill Rides tells us about his new ride invention

- Wave Loch's new Flowrider/Lazy River Combo Attraction

- And Vekoma tells us what's going on with 2011!

We hope you all enjoyed our IAAPA Coverage! If you missed anything, we have put all of our photo updates and all 6 videos in one nice, convenient place...click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=189&linkid=9775

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

This thread has been beyond awesome. One of my favorite threads of the year, with all the IN DEPTH coverage. Have not gotten a chance to watch all the videos yet, but will likely get through them this weekend.

Thanks for all the hard work on the IAAPA coverage, everyone! Prowler blesses you all!

dt

First, I'm happy to see two more IAAPA videos.

Second, I'm sad that the coverage for this year is over. But there's always next year--thanks, Robb!

I still have yet to check out a Flowrider--the Lazy River combo looks like a good idea.

Now that it is officially over, I want to say that it has been an absolute pleasure to help and follow along with TPR's IAAPA 2010 coverage! You really CAN NOT find this coverage anywhere else on the web! So, a HUGE thank you to Robb and everyone else for busting their ass for bringing us updates.

IAAPA > All the pie, cheese, milk, Intamin, and sex in the world, even if it was combined into one big ball of awesomeness. Seriously.

Those videos and updates were awesome! IAAPA always makes me exited for the next year, and I can definitely say that it makes me exited for 2011!

Patrick "Helicopter Drop Tower in my backyard?" Carnahan

IAAPA > All the pie, cheese, milk, Intamin, and sex in the world, even if it was combined into one big ball of awesomeness. Seriously.

This coming from someone who is 15!

I for one do not think IAAPA is better than sex. But... It is pretty darn close.

I have an IAAPA question. What is the purpose of the ACE booth? That, and what the hell is a Junior Boomerang!?

Great!! Great!! Great!!

It's so Awesome to get all this news and information from the Amusement/Theme Park Industry. I love how their faces light up with excitement and enthusiasm when they talk about their ride or product. It gets me pumped and excited, like being the second person in the que waiting to get on the ride.

My favorite interviews were Proslide, Zamperla, and Dolly Parton!!!

I also think those Proslide models are soo cute. I just want to reach out and touch one...

The new restraints on The Great Nor'Easter are awesome and that has been the most enjoyable ride on an SLC.

Great Videos! Thanks Robb! Hi Adam good to see you!!

I'm just now getting the chance to get caught up on all of this and I have to say, you did an awesome job of covering the show! I look forward to the IAAPA coverage every year, and you guys had the best coverage this year. Looks like a lot of fun, I would love to attend one of these someday.