TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Splash Adventure (Alabama Adventure) Discussion Thread

How about the Inbred Red Neck Whiskey Splasher?

You certainly have room to talk DarkStitch626. Doesnt the hill billy inbred cannibals like the ones in the movie wrong turn or the hills have eyes come from your state or some where near by? Yup, I think they do.

^Actually, Wrong Turn takes place in West Virginia and The Hills Have Eyes was in the New Mexico desert. ...Not really that close.

It really doesnt matter, what does is that you are an expert on it soo.. you must be one of them.

And just remember that Alabama is a beautiful state with beautiful cities and home of the Mercedes, honda, hyndai auto manufactoring plants and the toyota engine plant and we have our own theme park. Dont be jealous, thanks.

On a lighter note, perhaps they could name it ToyoMerc Falls where it has no braking, acceleration problems going up the lift hill, various leaks and navigational issues!

Or just call it Shoot Teh Rapids!

It's ok I am sure you'll make it of your ghetto, smog infested terrosit target state some day. IF... you wish really hard that is. I know you wished your were in a normal clean friendly state but JEALOUSY is an ugly thing, I'd try to control it if I were you.

^I think you need to calm down a bit. You're obviously a big supporter of Alabama and Alabama Adventure. All people and states have stereotypes and problems and myths...deal with it.

No.

If everyone else on here can make these stereotypical comments on here so can I.

^The difference is that they are joking, and you're being rude. Again, get a sense of humor or leave. This will be your last warning.

I don't take them as jokes and who are you to determine them as such, site administrator or not. you dont have a clue

^ Well then, Theme Park Review is not the site for you. We support Alabama Adventure just fine. We like the park, and will continue to support it. What TPR does *NOT* support is people with your attitude. You have been warned and now you have been banned forever from this site.

--Robb

^You are right. You should be allowed to poke fun at others here, in jest. However seeing this from a viewers standpoint, it seems that every one else here is doing exactly that, having fun in jest. Your comments on the other hand come across as very defensive and angry. It seems like you are taking their comments way too seriously. Every state has stereotypes, New York smells like ass. Everybody in North Carolina plays the banjo and inbreeds. Florida drivers are senile and can't see over the dashboard. Every one in Tteenneessee has a mullet and looks like Billy Ray Cyrus. People in Alabama have a wondering eye and are missing teeth. People in Wisconsin eat only cheese & have sex with cows. Canadians are all gingers. Only black people live in Atlanta. Californians are all arrogant self centered pricks. Arizona is full of racists, and Texas has so many problems that they should just secede and become their own country. I'm retarded. See. All stereotypes. You can't take everything so seriously. People here are not aiming these posts at you. They are having fun. Alabama Adventures is quite the beloved park here on TPR. I know I love it, and many others do as well. Take a deep breath and join the fun.

Guy "You must have a good sense of humor to view this site."Koepp

Guess my post is a bit too late. Nevermind.