TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Boss and Villain, are they getting retracked?

I heard somewhere that both Villain and The Boss were getting retracked in the off season, if this is true I am definately going to go back to both parks this year. Boss gets my vote for "coaster that could be SOOOOOOOOO good, but isn't because of crap care and crap trains it is only ok.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Well It is official, I'm going to Geauga Lake this season! Maybe big dipper will actually be a good ride this year. Even with being retracked Raging Wolf Bobs will suck ass. I agree with you Elissa, why the hell did Cedar Fair decide to keep those sucky ass trains on such an awesome ride, and the even bigger mystery for me is Why did Cedar Fair bye the old Legend train to run on Raging Wolf Bobs.

Oh, the M&V list makes me sad, because PKD's Grizzly isn't on there. Every woodie should be (re)tracked by M&V!

Wild One hasn't had to have any retracking since Martin & Vleminckx did it SIX years ago, and it still runs like it's brand new. I think Wild One the epitome of how a woodie should run.

-kip-

So they are that good? Thats VERY good to hear.

They bought Legends train because its the same old G-Trains as the ones already on there.

I actually feel RWB may be a decent ride with a re-tracking. Remember, after a re-tracking the train will carry ALOT more speed since it wont lose so much jostling around like it used to. It spends alot of energy on bad tracking.

Same for Big D. Big D already IMO gave a great ride, but with a retracking, it can ONLY get faster which means WAY more ejector air. I cant wait.

At EastCoaster, it was mentioned that if funds and time were available, then the Villian "might" get a little TLC. Don't hold your breath for the complete retracking though.

Also, while the park did purchase G-trains for the "Bobs", they do look a little different. The train already the "Bobs" has that little rounded front while the "Legend" cars are of the "more boxed looking" variety.

// Still sad that this park doesn't have any PTCs running.