Oktoberfest

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I visited the Oktoberfest a few times. It is a big event, with thousands different people coming from all over the world. There are some very big pavilions with so many liters of beer. The peoples only ride the attractions and drink beer, all the time.

I think it is nice, if you never have seen this before, because you´ll finde there some of the biggest transportable coasters and attractions. However, don´t forget the beer, you´ll only get it in a big 1 liter glass.

Warning: don´t drink to much beer, because I saw there some very awful drunken people.

--Soeren

I have been to the "site of " it.. But not when the fair was going on. I went in the SPring and did get to go to a spirng fun fair... But it was coasterless.. But it did have a great ran TopSpin.. a good run Shanke/Insider.. and a really good run HUSS Jump.

I didnt know the fair was going on when I went.. I just wanted to see where it was and get a few photos.. And as I walked up.. I saw rides..So I went in.. (I have more photos but the rest are over 150kb... So I cant post them.. Maybe the limit could be set to 200kb?)

GermanFair36.jpg.970072df329d4aeee4528f82bb3a2f73.jpg

Sign I cant read because I dont know any german... But still walked around Germany for a few days with a friend who also didnt know any......... yay.....

GermanFair8.jpg.e41901d11a3fa0995d463a280a0689ea.jpg

Fast frisbee with strob and fog added..

GermanFair.jpg.9e130ce501ca9a29099cdb00be8a2f0f.jpg

Mmmmm 15min topspin ride....