Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

P. 1191 - Maxx Force Announced for 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jo My Oh!

Re: The Six Flags Great America (SFGam) Discussion Thread!

Postby Jerrykoala2112 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 am

I'll be there opening day, but I decided to skip out on this one to be alone with my sister. I'm sorry guys, I'll slap my hands for skipping out on the amazing meet-up, but my sister got dibs on me first :Pr

What was Jer's last adventure? Drayton Manor - 2012
Check out my SFGAm Music Video - Here

Someday, I hope to find my own Indiana Jones.

Postby Jojo19799 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 am

Jerrykoala2112 wrote:I'll be there opening day, but I decided to skip out on this one to be alone with my sister. I'm sorry guys, I'll slap my hands for skipping out on the amazing meet-up, but my sister got dibs on me first :Pr

Jeremie that's perfectly fine. I understand. If you want to go on Sunday (I'm assuming we're going that Saturday, if not someone please let me know) I'll be more than happy to meet up that day as well. The same goes for everyone else!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Airtime&Gravity » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:12 am

I'll be there, although I probably won't be able to make it until around noon or the early afternoon at the latest. When I know more about what I have going on that day I'll try to figure out where I can meet up with all of you.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Fil31zRt » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 am

I have been the first person 2 years in a row to ride Batman before anyone in the park and it will soon be 3 in 11 days :b

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

The cool people are going on Sunday.

:devil:

Someday, I hope to find my own Indiana Jones.

Postby Jojo19799 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm

^Yep. Jer and I might go. Yeah, I know I'll be going both days, but I might not stay the whole entire day on Saturday. I'm not 100% sure yet.

If you go, what outfit will you be wearing??????
Last edited by Jojo19799 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 pm.

I eat bugs.

Postby deathbydinn » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Little Dipper looks nice on the 2010 map. It is surronded by rides, its in its on little area which IMO makes it look better. Although how is the park going to be able to pull of Looney Tunes National Park with just Little Dipper?
Also the Magiquest building looks just like the 2009 map just with the game awnings gone. And don't waste your times looking for it on the site, it's only on the ipod app ;)

Add me on Simpsons Tapped Out - jongrundl

I'm a Tim Tam Whore!

Postby kumba830 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

mcjaco wrote:The cool people are going on Sunday.

I was tempted to go on Sunday, but I wanted to see the cool people.
Nathan takes a trip to Germany! [Coasters and Sights of Deutschland]

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Six Flags Great America has sent us a new press release about the construction of the Little Dipper, set to open for Memorial Weekend this year.

Six Flags Great America Keeps Chicago History Alive! Construction begins on the Little Dipper, a 60-year-old wooden coaster Six Flags Great America purchased from Kiddieland Amusement Park last November. The vintage coaster has been a family tradition in Chicago for over 50 years, operating at Kiddieland from 1950 until September 2009 when the amusement park closed. The family-friendly coaster will retain its original name and open Memorial Day weekend as the 14th coaster at Six Flags Great America.

The Little Dipper was designed by Herbert Schmeck and built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company in 1950. The coaster’s figure eight track features a three story tall lift hill and runs 700 feet in length. It has been honored by the American Coaster Enthusiasts with the ACE Coaster Classic award.

“We wanted to preserve this important piece of Chicago history for families to experience for many more years to come." Hank Salemi,
Six Flags Great America’s park president.

Six Flags Great America is located between Chicago and Milwaukee and offers fun for the entire family with heart-pounding roller coasters including Raging Bull, a free 15-acre water park, spectacular shows and three children’s themed areas. New in 2010 - the Glow in the Park Parade, a nighttime illuminated parade with Cirque Du Soleil-style music and over 60 performers and MagiQuest, a new 10,000 square foot interactive gaming experience.
image001.jpg
image003.jpg
image005.jpg
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Wisconsin Dells Fanatic

Postby traincrossin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 pm

mcjaco wrote:The cool people are going on Sunday.

Hmm, I might have to go Sunday as well then. TPR Midwest barbeque and sleepover anyone? :p
13 - Gatekeeper
14 - Millennium Force

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!