Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

P. 807: Tigris track installation now complete!
Users viewing this topic: ViperGTS500 and 7 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Discussion Thread

Postby downunder » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

jarmor wrote:fake picture but...
downunder wrote:^Good point, it is April 1.

B & M Hypers are everywhere now in the US, I was hoping for something different like the rumoured Intamin launch coaster.

how can you say that when there are only 6 in the us? And those 6 are virtually on the east coast...

You actually hammer home my point even more, there is eight B & M Hypers in the Eastern half of North America, they're great rides and what people like in coasters is subjective but I know which Intimidator I'd rather be riding if I had to choose. And even if Busch put in the rumoured Intamin launch coaster over a B & M hyper that would be something I personally would find preferable, just my opinion based on what I like in coasters.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby jjune4991 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Dang...that really got me with the track photos :cry: not cool...

TPR Trip: InimidaTOUR
TPR Bash: East Coast Bash (2010), Busch Gardens Bash

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Spoon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:36 pm

In other non-April Fools day news, it looks like Busch is constructing another permanent building for one of its HOS mazes:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7022/hosbldg.jpg

Wonder if this will be for a new maze, or if we'll finally see an end to the tent house behind Gwazi?

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Re: BGT Announces New Sesame Street Safari of Fun

Postby sam06pr » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm

^ But people love it when they see it and play on it. That thing is so much fun!!!

Postby sam06pr » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 pm

This had me all peeing in my pants mood, until bgtguide people told it me april fools. ahhhh :( I almost cried. But hey, B&M or Intamin are fine choices by me. I have a hunch it is going to be Intamin this time around

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has sent us their latest press release about their most recent celebrity visit, this time from CC Sabathia.

Savoring the final days of spring training, World Champion Yankee ace CC Sabathia got chummy with a giraffe at Busch Gardens Tampa's Serengeti Safari.

Sabathia will stare down less-friendly faces Sunday night when he opens the season for the Bombers against the Red Sox in Boston.

Busch Gardens Tampa's Serengeti Safari is a 65-acre preserve where guests can meet giraffes up close, observe some truly wild behavior from white and black rhinos, talk to zookeepers who are working to save these endangered species, and learn about the different conservation efforts that SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund is making to protect wild places.
CC1.jpg
CC2.jpg
CC3.jpg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby carolinacaniac » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 am

I don't know if it is just me, but it looks like CC lost some weight this offseason. Either way, I still hope the Yankees don't repeat. :)

And it will be interesting to see what the next project does end up being. Either way, it will give me more reason to go back to a great park!
"Imagine the Crystal Beach Cyclone with a Gerstlauer train!"

Postby sam06pr » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:50 pm

I met him personally, have no clue who he was until the security guy came up to me and told me... and I was like....ooook?

Team Alcide!

Postby live2tell75 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:48 am

Was at the park yesterday. We just wanted to check out the animals and enjoy the gorgeous day. And being that it was spring break, as expected the park was packed! We walked through Sesame Street Safari of Fun and it was especially packed! Air Grover's entire queue was full, about a 45 minute wait. Looks like the area is a big hit!
1new.jpg
2new.jpg
3new.jpg
4New.jpg

Postby sam06pr » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:24 am

Nice view of SheiKra

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!