Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Page 73: 2nd Tallest Drop Tower in the World!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
TPR's Friendliest Guy

Postby Big Mike » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

This coaster is very special to me as it was coaster #800 for me!

Peace, Big Mike

ONLY 22 COASTERS LEFT IN THE USA TO RIDE!!!

COASTERS RIDDEN: 1,309

PARKS VISITED: 447

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Hansa Park has released a new video detailing their continued work on Fluch von Novgorod.

Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Re: Fluch von Novgorod - Hansa Park

Postby KDcoasterMAN » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 am

That's a awesome video. Wish I could understand German though. It doesn't really go over the 2010 construction though. Guess they would like to keep the themeing a secret.

Delicious & Refreshing

Re: Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Hansa Park has sent us an exciting new press release about the 2010 additions to the park's already-strong lineup.

Breathtaking Developments at Germany’s only Theme Park by the Sea

New for 2010: Curse of Novgorod – Be a Part of the Story

On April 1st, when our season starts, the story of the "Curse of Novgorod", painstakingly designed in the winter term, will enfold and roller coaster fans are sure to be spell-bound. Hop on and experience this one-of-a-kind, never-seen-before concept melding a coaster placed inside a dark building, a themed dark ride laden with special effects, a state-of-the-art launched coaster accelerating from 0 to 100km/h in 1.4 seconds, an "open-air" roller coaster and a coaster featuring the steepest drop in the dark of all roller coasters in the world - steeper than vertical.

Theme World "THE HANSEATIC LEAGUE in EUROPE

When the park opens for the 2010 season, we will have completed not one but two new construction phases of our theme world "THE HANSEATIC LEAGUE in EUROPE": the venerable old Hanseatic City of Rostock and Sweden’s Visby as well as the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and historical Bruges. The two newly finished sections are located right behind the Holstentor: on both sides of the floral clock a total of 14 individual buildings featuring splendid historical facades and gables will be waiting to be explored.

New on the Open-Air Stage at the Old-Time Fun Fair: Kenny Quinn, the world-class Gentleman & Master Pickpocket

You’d better watch your purse... nobody is as skilful at the art of "picking pockets" as Kenny Quinn - one of the best professional stage pickpockets in the world. Be it watches, money, spectacles, mobile phones, ties or wallets, he’ll remove your valuables at lightning speed - temporarily only, of course, because Kenny Quinn, being the gentleman that he is, always returns every item to the rightful owner.

Norwegian by birth, Kenny Quinn grew up in Denmark. He is so apt at what he does that he also picks the pockets of police and security chiefs all over the world - for training purposes only, of course. While performing his "thievish" acts and pranks, Kenny Quinn is assisted by his equally light-fingered wife Joan. Be sure not to miss our show highlight at the Old-Time Fun Fair at HANSA-PARK.

New inter-active Play Attractions at four Themed Areas for all Children aged 1 to 6 Years

Do you remember the old-fashioned, artfully designed market carts? The tiniest tots can now climb and explore one at the "Mexican" themed area. Children up to 6 years of age are invited to conquer a lovely stagecoach - the new attraction at the Wild West town of Bonanza City. Or discover a new jeep at the Old-Time Fun Fair and embark on an exciting trip deep into the jungle. If that’s not enough, take your children aged 1 to 6 years to our Lumberjacks’ Camp - the future Russian themed area - and let them ride the sleigh or enjoy the countless fantasy-inspiring toys.

New at the Fantastic Cinema: "Sammy’s great Adventures"

Join Sammy, the little water turtle, on a fascinating journey of discovery into the world of our oceans. Spectacular 4D effects will make your trip a cinema experience of the finest. The new 2010 film will be shown in state-of-the-art digital technology promising not only stunning but also touching family fun for all young and adult guests alike.

From April 1 through October 24, 2010 HANSA-PARK will be open daily from 9.00 a.m. onwards.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Did Medusa in the front and back

Postby atem122 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Sounds great! But the European History nerd inside me giggles at a world themed to the "Hanseatic League." Hmmm, maybe mentioning this will get me extra credit tomorrow!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Philip87 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:22 pm

New "Curse of Novgorod" Pictures can be found here

And here some HANSEATIC LEAGUE in EUROPE Pictures:
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

best regards Philip

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Philip87 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 am

Fluch von Novgorod is noe finally open for buisness and is looking awsome!

Sally Animatronics in the que line talking to the waiting passengers.

Station look amazing, great sounds with evry car leaving the station.

The launch is faster than last season, ant the top-hatgives a lot of airtime. I guess everyboye rode this coaster last year has to come back soon. This is may the best eurofighter ever!

best regards
Philip

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hhappy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am

From the HansaPark Newsletter:
link
Neu 2011:
Die nächste Achterbahn für die ganze Familie
Nach dem „Fluch von Novgorod“ erwartet die Gäste in der Saison
2011 schon die nächste Herausforderung auf dem Gebiet der
Achterbahnen: Der neue Rollercoaster entführt unsere Fahrgäste in
die Sagenwelt der Wikinger. So gibt es eine uralte Geschichte von
einem Stamm der Nordmänner aus Bergen in Norwegen, die sich
damit brüsteten, die größte Seeschlange der Welt erlegt zu haben.
Daß dies ein wenig übertrieben war, wollten sie nicht zugeben, bis ....
Seien sie gespannt, was dann passierte, denn das müssen unsere
Gäste in der Saison 2011 selbst erfahren.
Der neue Coaster wird die sechste Achterbahn unseres Themenparks.
Sie wird ab 1,00 m Körpergröße zu erleben sein.
Nachdem wir im Winterhalbjahr 2009/2010 erhebliche
Zeitverzögerungen aufgrund der Witterungsbedingungen hinnehmen
mußten, haben Sie sicherlich Verständnis, wenn wir derzeit noch
keine genauen Fertigstellungstermine für unsere Neuheit angeben
können.
Nähere Informationen zu unserer neuen Achterbahnattraktion 2011 in
einem der nächsten Newsletter.

Looks like HansaPark will be getting a new Familie coaster for 2011.
Minimum height would be 1 meter and it would be Viking themed.

More info on this new ride will be available in a future newsletter. Opening date is not known yet. This due to weather experiences from the last year and possible delays due to this.

Looking forward to more details.
I'm dutch.. not much i can do about that
My coasters/parks and other stuff photo's

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:05 am

Nice to see pictures of the now finished Fulch von Novgorod station--it looks great! I'll have to experience it in its finished glory one of these days.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby phitzke » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Two years after "fluch von novgorod", Hansa-Park anounced the next rollercoaster opening 2011. And for that new coaster, ther is again a youtube trailer with english subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1KhsZok9kE

Have fun watching the trailer, and merry christmas to all of you!

best regards
Philip

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!