TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

NEWS: Phantasialand announces Wuzel Earth

Phantasialand has announced its newest attraction to be added to Wuze Valley in 2010, known as Wuzel Earth. I have translated the announcement from the website below.

http://phantasialand.de/eng/Park/News-2010

Discover on your new adventure Wuzel Earth 2010!

Great excitement and tension in the idyllic valley Wuze. Wuze have noticed the mysterious happenings on the outskirts of the city and in the tiny, tranquil mountain village tree. A mysterious creature on two legs should have been seen huge on the shore of Mondsee. Other residents have seen wings as big as airplanes over Wuze Town and it is said also that green creatures have come from the lake. But that's not all - anywhere you hear a weird knocking and hammering inexplicable. And near the wall moves, even the earth, which gives up the Wuze the biggest mystery.

What is happening probably in Wuze valley?

If you want to know, move the magnifying glass on the Wuzel Earth map and you come closer to the mystery ... but still show up again, because the events are changing!

Explore the adventurous world of Wuze and help them to solve puzzles in Wuze Valley. Discover on your new adventure Wuzel Earth 2010!

638208667_Screenshot2010-02-04at12_15_05AM.png.e62eeea40aec3872e48a4c8249e88cee.png

Edited by larrygator

I am not really getting anything from the pictures. I see in the first pic(left to right) might be a dragons face. The second one I have no idea. The third I'm thinking is a sail. The fourth is birdhouses. The last picture I have no idea. Regardless I love rides with a back story, and rides with hints. The picture is also suggesting a highly themed ride, so I am looking forward to this. This is one of the parks I have always wanted to visit some day.

^Looks like:

1 - Bird

2 - Flying Insect

3 - Sail

4 - Birdhouses

5 - Or no idea what there are trying to show

Ineresting that the name of the project is Wuzel "Earth", yet 4 of the 5 references involve flight.

Also, looking at the park map currently on Phantasialand's website, I no longer see:

Walzertraum - Spinning Garden Boat Ride

Goldenbahn 1001 Nachts - Dark Ride themed to 1001 Nights

Since those rides were both in the WuzeTown vicinity are we to assume Wuzel Earth will replace those missing attraction? Was the removal of those rides previously reported?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.phantasialand.de/eng/Park/Fantasy/NEW-Wuermling-Express

Enters the Würmling Express and start the journey!

Along the banks of the Mondsee little bird babies in their nests waiting to be fed to it. And they are so hungry - that create the Wuze no longer alone, because you have to help out. In the deft's Express goes together with your friends or mom and dad on big voyage of discovery, of course, with the worms for the birds in his luggage.

NEW: The Funny Parrot

On the Funny Parrot you are the sky and the beautiful birds very close. Rotate your rounds in the air and touches the clouds. Even the big ones can be here with them, and great moments on and off to experience. That makes a lot of fun and tingling in the stomach.

NEW: Cloud's Airmail

The tense wait for Wuze their mail while you can help them. If you stand out by airmail, kick on the pedals and approaches with strong wings, you have the same post in the luggage. The Wuze happy if it brings them on the flight, the longed-for letters. So tread on the pedals and you can flieeeeegen. That makes a lot of fun and you have everything well in sight!

NEW: The Gay Bee Hunting

So what is so eager to squint as the little bee? Visit to herself, the cute little frogs and go to the merry bee hunting. On and head off for the fun ride. Since you have to just be on the round it!

NEW: The Maze Baumberger

In the hidden maze, there's much to discover and experience. In the midst of the maze, the worm-washing, as you seek for food for the little bird babies. These must be supplied by the Wuze and her she can actively help. Since they are certainly very pleased and you have a lot of fun!

Wuermling.jpg.78835ac172f0494d15de3a3eef05a75b.jpg

Würmling Express

Papagei.jpg.3ac59168cba8338e5f19610296822636.jpg

The Funny Parrot

Luftpost.jpg.b6dc320d4480b07e895d01afe1299bb0.jpg

Cloud's Airmail

Bienchenjagd.jpg.88e6c4cefbf96c95730f7afa7390fa55.jpg

The Gay Bee Hunting

Irrgarten.jpg.6bdc692ece80aa9aba6e6e2b2a349582.jpg

The Maze Baumberger

Yes, that sounds funny! But where did your read that name? If I use the link I only get the german names, though I was on th english side.

Did you use a translation software? Because the german name says the cheerful bee hunt.

Edit: My mistake. Searched now for the translation options of your word, didn´t know that this is another meaning of "gay". - Oops.

LINKS REMOVED

ADMIN EDIT: I did have to remove the links as your posting them is currently in violation of our Terms of Service. You have to have at least 50 posts on the forum to be able to post links to external sources.

Edited by jedimaster1227

Have to visit the park for making photos next week. Unbelievable, heard that these constructions will come, but didn´t now they are already working at it. Thought they get only the new WUZE Attractions and the new show this year!

Hopefully I´receive my ClubTPR Card/Package before visiting the park, so it will be my premiere of using it!

EDIT: Here you can finde my Photo TR of Phantasialand 2010

Edited by Ledgy

• 4 months later...

There you can see the back of the new hall. HERE

THERE you can watch the new trailer.

Würmlings Express is only the children monorail. (The people are CRAZY. They wait for the Würmlings Express over 1 hour.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QiBoiL1X4U

The Baumberger Irrgarten is a very cool maze with water effects and playground bridges.

In 2011 Phantasialand will get a new Wave-Swinger with water-effects and "Maus-au-Chocolat". Maybe a darkride?

• 3 months later...