TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

24 Days of Theme Park Review Videos!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I believe you are talking about Journey to the Center of the Earth. This is the centerpiece attraction of Tokyo DisneySea and it is truly one of the most impressive ride's I've ever been on. It uses the Test Track technology for the ride system, but has some of the most impressive dark ride sets I've ever seen, and has a great little drop in the finale.

It's kind of hard to follow up Tokyo Disneyland so here's another somewhat Disney-related video...

Robb & Elissa's Walt Disney World Wedding!

I know I'm a bit biased, but I've been to a lot of weddings out there and I still think ours was the best ever! We really tried as much as we could to turn our wedding into an "event" since we had so many people coming in from out of the state and I really feel that if you're asking people to fly out for your wedding you really need to give them something special.

For our Wedding we started off with an Illuminations Desert Party at Epcot, the next day was the ceremony at the wedding pavilion followed by a reception at The Boardwalk. For the next few days we had friends and relatives in town who hung out with us at Walt Disney World.

We also did a photo shoot at the Magic Kindom before it opened to the public and other "exclusive" things like surfing class and a "Wishes Cruise."

It was an amazing time! Maybe we should do something similar for our 10th Anniversary! (coming up in just a couple of years.)

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=wedding_oz3n[/coastertube]

Neat video. And a belated Congratulations

Oh, and I tried to reply to the '08 Europe trip thread about empty parks being "spooky", Just pretend it's CartmanLand and you've got to ride everything you can before the little bleepard catches you and throws you out!