TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bryan and Adam Show Thread

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always amazes me that anyone would want Fast Passes for Honey, I Bored the Audience. I mean, what is there to "Fast Pass"? You hang around in the same big room as the "standby" people, sit through the same annoying pre-show, then sit in the same freakin' theatre a bit earlier than anyone else.

It's like getting a Fast Pass to walk down the street or hang out in front of a convenience store.

You'd be happy to know a few months ago Disney finally stopped doing fastpasses for the shows.

Also, thanks so much for the kind words, everyone. Except Matt.

I only just started watching the Bryan Adams Show this season, but I've since downloaded and watched all of the first season, as well--so I feel I'm now qualified to make a demand:

I demand lewd and/or ridiculous poses with the zax!

Thank you.

^Do tell...

I just don't get it? Maybe it's because I'm English and don't understand your sense of humour? God knows. I do know that I'm VERY jealous of you guys living in Orlando and getting visit some of the best parks whenever you like

I just don't get it? Maybe it's because I'm English and don't understand your sense of humour? God knows. I do know that I'm VERY jealous of you guys living in Orlando and getting visit some of the best parks whenever you like

Hey thanks for being a jerk! Myself and Adam really appreciate it after spending hundreds of dollars and countless hours doing these for people to enjoy. But it's cool, feel free not to like it then post about it. It's the internet, we're not real people.

Hey thanks for being a jerk! Myself and Adam really appreciate it after spending hundreds of dollars and countless hours doing these for people to enjoy. But it's cool, feel free not to like it then post about it. It's the internet, we're not real people.

Wow since when was being honest and simply saying 'that I didn't get it', being a jerk? There are literally hundreds of people on this website that think what you are doing is fantastic and find it hilarious, but I'm not going to blow smoke up your arse just because you're 'Bryan and Adam'. So what if 1 person doesn't it find funny? Is that really unexpected?

Wow since when was being honest and simply saying 'that I didn't get it', being a jerk? There are literally hundreds of people on this website that think what you are doing is fantastic and find it hilarious, but I'm not going to blow smoke up your arse just because you're 'Bryan and Adam'. So what if 1 person doesn't it find funny? Is that really unexpected?

Again, Bryan was being sarcastic. If you've ever met him, you'd understand.

Adam, on the other, hand is a condescending bitch.

(That is also a joke)

^^^^Sarcasm aside, you may be comforted to know that I hear the producers of the hit series, The Bryan and Adam Show are looking to remake the series for British television. I even hear Ricky Gervais will play the role which Bryan Stoll made famous while Michael Emerson could take on the stunning role which Adam Roth has so strongly played over the last year. Look for an official announcement to be made following the season premiere of LOST.

^^^I try to surprise you more and more with each update--its become one of my goals in the show!

^^I still think we need to have Matt Damon do a guest spot in this season... Considering how you helped me make it through my first SLC without bashing my skull to bits, I think we can afford a few minutes of airtime... Lets get to work on some sort of action scene... Can you ride a flying motorcycle through a Middle Eastern street all while drinking a delicious and refreshing Coca-Cola? If so, you're hired!

^You don't have to lie Matt... Tell them how you really feel!