The Bryan and Adam Show Thread

P. 42: 11/23: IAAPA
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 am

Hmm, perhaps Ice Bat might show up during this sessions of the B&A show. Only if you meet his extensive list of demands, of course.

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Just a reminder, folks, The Bryan and Adam Show Live will officially start on this Saturday, around 10-11 am EST. There will probably be some photos before that, but Adam and I won't be meeting up with each other until then.
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm

We were live today, and we'll be the next day! And the next day! And so on! And so forth! What a wonderful trip! I've been up for 24 hours! I won't remember posting this!

TheBryanAndAdamShow.com
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm

To make up for lost time, The Bryan and Adam Show (also known as the Adam and Bryan Show) has dug into its archives to give you this small outtake from our Season 1 finale...

Enjoy... Or else you'll have a crying Bryan on your conscience forever. ;)

Click to download video to your computer or iPod/iPhone

Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Bryan is so playing Guitar Hero in his head.

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 pm

^Rock Band.
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 pm

^ Whatever. You were secretly rocking. Stop with your nonchalant cavalier attitude, young man. We're on to you!

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Season 2? What? That'll be the day...

Adam and I went to DHS and Epcot and took a camera crew. This is what they found.
IMGP9792.jpg
For the purpose of continuity, Bryan Stoll (who plays "Bryan") wore the same outfit as last time.
IMGP9794.jpg
CONTENTS OF BAG: One (1) hoagie, Five (5) cans of soup, One (1) orphan, One (1) large plastic bag to keep orphan away from food.
IMGP9795.jpg
Mickey Mouse hates Chinese people, especially their theaters. ALSO, IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE ORPHAN WOULD STOP TALKING OVER ME.
IMGP9796.jpg
The workers are going hoooome. The workers are going hoooooooome. The workers are going hooooooooooome yeah yeah yeah.
IMGP9797.jpg
You remember Coca-Cola Bandstand, right? They opened up for Dr. Pepper and the Pepperonis on the Delicious and Refreshing Tour back in '24.
IMGP9800.jpg
Mickey hates Oops Malpractice. Because he's Chinese. The people would've gotten that joke IF MY ORPHAN WOULDN'T TALK OVER ME.
IMGP9801.jpg
Adam Malpracticestein, MD. Mickey-approved.
IMGP9804.jpg
Adam hoped that touching two references to The Bryan and Adam Show would complete some sort of electrical current. He was wrong.
IMGP9805.jpg
Then we went on Discovery Mountain.
IMGP9809.jpg
BEEP BEEP. BOP BOP. I'm a black robot, m***********.
IMGP9814.jpg
I'm sorry about that last caption. Here, take this gift that isn't a bomb.
IMGP9815.jpg
See, what we did in this shot was have it nice and low to the ground to make it look like our hero car is going faster than it is.
IMGP9818.jpg
They closed down the old entrance very shortly after the infamous Bryan and Adam audition.
IMGP9821.jpg
GUYS ITS A PUN GET IT
IMGP9830.jpg
So we ended up kinda following these guys. They led us to Epcot. They were also kinda mean to us. They told Adam to "go Jew off".
IMGP9828.jpg
This is where me and Adam will be setting up camp for The Sum of all Thrills. That's what the cans of soup are for. The orphan is for going to get us Mezzo Mix.
IMGP9832.jpg
Of course, we had to train him on where to find the Mezzo Mix. It's right next to Adam's armpit hair.
IMGP9833.jpg
See, you take a cup, and fill it with Mezzo Mix. Then you think about how delicious and refreshing a genuine Coca-Cola Classic would taste.
IMGP9835.jpg
DO NOT DO THIS.
IMGP9836.jpg
DO NOT DO THIS. Now, go into Innoventions and save us our spot. We'll be there later.
IMGP9837.jpg
We're not above making poop jokes here.
IMGP9838.jpg
Here's the story behind this picture. We all thought the world was going to end in 2007 because the Epcot calendar doesn't go past it, much like the Mayans in 2012. Adam is pointing outside of the time line, being happy he predicted the world still existing.
IMGP9840.jpg
This would be in the textbook of Trip Report 101: the pose of a pose.
IMGP9841.jpg
The next million pictures are from this. You think I'm kidding, but it's trip report gold. You'll see.
IMGP9842.jpg
This is honestly my favorite picture of me and Adam ever. Just look at it for a while then come back to the TR.
IMGP9843.jpg
How cute! Porktuguese!
IMGP9844.jpg
No more puns, Bryan. You're above that.
IMGP9845.jpg
Then it got all deep on us.
IMGP9846.jpg
Yeah, we actually chose retirement. Because we care about the future, which I hear is alive today.
IMGP9848.jpg
Then it coached us on how to deliver a baby.
IMGP9849.jpg
It worked! We got our very own baby! We named him H1N1.
IMGP9850.jpg
Adam hates topical humor, so we named him Ratzenberger.
IMGP9851.jpg
So Adam dropped Ratzenberger off on the CAT scan place. He had a hard time letting go.
IMGP9852.jpg
So they took him in for his CAT scan. I should probably mention Ratzenberger has a terrible disorder where his brain made out of chili. It's rare, but it happens all too often.
IMGP9853.jpg
Dr. Oops Malpractice showed us what he very well could be like if the operation would be a success.
IMGP9854.jpg
You're right, Dr. Malpractice. It is up to us to decide. We decided to go ahead with the surgery.
IMGP9865.jpg
Goodbye, Ratzenberger. Best of luck during the surgery.
IMGP9866.jpg
No! Adam, what are you doing with Ratzenberger?!
IMGP9869.jpg
"It's very dangerous to stop in the middle of such a complex chili removal!" said Dr. Malpractice, pictured above.
IMGP9871.jpg
For once, Oops Malpractice was right. Ratzenberger was dead.
IMGP9872.jpg
I'm so sorry, Ratzenberger. It was never supposed to be like this.
IMGP9873.jpg
Goodbye, sweet prince.
IMGP9877.jpg
Ratzenberger, you'll be missed. You're in a better place now. In hog heaven.
IMGP9878.jpg
BUT WE GOT STICKERS YAAAAAAY
IMGP9881.jpg
Little-known fact: trees are scared of escalators. They could be in front of one for years and never step a foot on it.
IMGP9883.jpg
You guys know what time it is, right?
IMGP9884.jpg
Um, trying to practice my drumming here, dude.
IMGP9885.jpg
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOFIGMENT
IMGP9892.jpg
Oh, did you want some privacy when changing into your tracksuit?
IMGP9899.jpg
We decided to call it quits after all the fastpasses for HISTA were gone. Come visit us as we wait for The Sum of all Thrills, okay? Thanks for reading!
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:42 pm

I couldn't keep reading after the picture of Adam's armpit hair.

It greatly disturbed me.

Although I was somehow strangely surprised that he had some manly hair.

Good for you jew boy!!!!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:29 am

Interesting report Bryan Adams.

I see you have finally hit puberty Adam, congratulations!

Oh and stay from those pigs, you want to stay nice and ceromonially clean for when you perform TPDave's circumcision as mandated on the 2008 East Coast trip.

I so want to be in LA and/or Orlando for HHN, if I could ditch work, I'd be on the first plane over.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!