Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

P. 300: Former park land sold for $3.5 million
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Macaroni and Donkey

Postby fallen xxi » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

cfc wrote:^A crowd that paid $4.44 apiece to be there.

Where does this $4.44 business come from? All I've read is that people paid $17.76? Were coupons involved in this?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ginzo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 am

^$17.76 for 4 tickets.
"There's nothing wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking,"

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby cgodsey » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:10 am

Hopefully this past weekend showed them that people will NOT pay $40 for entry to this park. Come on FSMP... get it down to $25 and you will be profitable!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby CHILLERLC1 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm

That was great to see that pic of proof that the park was really packed on the 4th of July. I'm glad that it's backed up. I'm watching the fireworks show on the 'Tube.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 pm

cgodsey wrote:Hopefully this past weekend showed them that people will NOT pay $40 for entry to this park. Come on FSMP... get it down to $25 and you will be profitable!

Or at least figure out a business model that works at $4.44!

:lolr:

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby redfoot12 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm

I'm getting the feeling that if I want to go to this park I better do it this summer.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby CHILLERLC1 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:57 pm

You have 2/3 of a less trip than I did from NJ so I would do it.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby cgodsey » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

From Twitter..

FSMusicPark Special admission price of two tickets for $17.76 for admission before 4 p.m. Single ticket prices will be $17.76 after 4 p.m. 7/10-26!

Now, THAT is a step in the right direction FSMP!

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 am

^Thats great! I'll be there and don't really want to buy a full priced ticket, lol. :P

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:23 am

FREESTYLE MUSIC PARK ANNOUNCES “EVERY DAY IS JULY 4th” PROMOTION THROUGH JULY 26

Special Pricing of $17.76 for Two Tickets and Family Value Meals Highlight Promotion

July 9, 2009, Myrtle Beach, S.C. – Freestyle Music Park will continue its July 4th Celebration July 10 through July 26 by offering special admission pricing and family value meals.

The extension of the Park’s Independence Day Celebration includes the special admission price of two tickets for $17.76, plus tax, for admission before 4 p.m. Single ticket prices will be $17.76, plus tax, for park admission after 4 p.m.

Freestyle Music Park will also offer the picnic pack for four for $17.76 at the Big Q Smokehouse restaurant. The picnic pack consists of four Nathan’s hot dogs, four Pepsi fountain drinks and four side dishes, which include a choice of potato chips, potato salad or cole slaw. Individual meal deals will be offered at participating restaurants throughout the Park.

In addition, the Park’s “Kiss the Sky Rock N’ Roll Nighttime Spectacular” fireworks show will take place nightly. In the spirit of the Park’s July 4th Celebration will be eating events for children, teens, and adults every Saturday afternoon through July 26. The Park’s eating events will feature pie eating contests for children ages 10 and under and ages 11-17 and a hot dog eating contest for ages 18 and older. The pie eating contests will be held at 5 p.m. for ages 10 and under and at 5:30 p.m. for ages 11-17, with the hot dog eating contest at 6 p.m. Prizes will be awarded to all first and second place winners.

“We are pleased to announce the continuation of our July 4th Celebration special through July 26th,” said John Stine, director of marketing and sales for Freestyle Music Park. “It is due to the overwhelming success of this promotion that we are going to make every day through July 26 just like July 4 at the Park. In addition to the great admission price, tremendous meal options, a superb nightly fireworks show and variety of rides, shows and attractions can make Freestyle Music Park an all day event.”

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!