Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 252 - Launched Flying Coaster announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby DBJ » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Wow! That is one fantastic looking Splash Battle attraction!

Slightly racist and terrible at poetry

Postby Team Thriller » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:27 pm

It's funny I didn't see it since I was there today. I see it on the map, though. It was really crowded and the park was harder to navigate. I probably missed it that way.

--James "Next time" Flint

We Ride with Pride

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AstroDan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Apparantly, whilst Wakobato is one of the nicest themed Splash Battles, it is very boring to ride with riders not getting wet and there being no interaction.

Delicious & Refreshing

The Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Phantasialand has announced its newest attraction to be added to Wuze Valley in 2010, known as Wuzel Earth. I have translated the announcement from the website below.

http://phantasialand.de/eng/Park/News-2010

Discover on your new adventure Wuzel Earth 2010!

Great excitement and tension in the idyllic valley Wuze. Wuze have noticed the mysterious happenings on the outskirts of the city and in the tiny, tranquil mountain village tree. A mysterious creature on two legs should have been seen huge on the shore of Mondsee. Other residents have seen wings as big as airplanes over Wuze Town and it is said also that green creatures have come from the lake. But that's not all - anywhere you hear a weird knocking and hammering inexplicable. And near the wall moves, even the earth, which gives up the Wuze the biggest mystery.

What is happening probably in Wuze valley?

If you want to know, move the magnifying glass on the Wuzel Earth map and you come closer to the mystery ... but still show up again, because the events are changing!

Explore the adventurous world of Wuze and help them to solve puzzles in Wuze Valley. Discover on your new adventure Wuzel Earth 2010!
Screen shot 2010-02-04 at 12.15.05 AM.png
Last edited by larrygator on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 pm

I am not really getting anything from the pictures. I see in the first pic(left to right) might be a dragons face. The second one I have no idea. The third I'm thinking is a sail. The fourth is birdhouses. The last picture I have no idea. Regardless I love rides with a back story, and rides with hints. The picture is also suggesting a highly themed ride, so I am looking forward to this. This is one of the parks I have always wanted to visit some day.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 am

^Looks like:
1 - Bird
2 - Flying Insect
3 - Sail
4 - Birdhouses
5 - Or no idea what there are trying to show

Ineresting that the name of the project is Wuzel "Earth", yet 4 of the 5 references involve flight.

Also, looking at the park map currently on Phantasialand's website, I no longer see:
Walzertraum - Spinning Garden Boat Ride
Goldenbahn 1001 Nachts - Dark Ride themed to 1001 Nights

Since those rides were both in the WuzeTown vicinity are we to assume Wuzel Earth will replace those missing attraction? Was the removal of those rides previously reported?
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

VII (Sieben) .... new attraction 2010 Phantasialand

Postby Montu Maniac » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:18 am

Check this new site from Phantasialand ....... http://www.7-phantasialand.de ....... a bit mysterious !!!! 2 New attractions for 2010 Wuzel Earth and this one .....
Last edited by Montu Maniac on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:58 am.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Re: The Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby larrygator » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:42 pm

My German is sketchy, but does that page reference Fire, Water, Earth and Wind on the top of the Page?
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Montu Maniac » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm

larrygator wrote:My German is sketchy, but does that page reference Fire, Water, Earth and Wind on the top of the Page?

Yes it is Fire, Water, Earth and Wind ( the worldglobe shows South America ) ......if you turn off the lanterns you see some kind of Mayan calender !!!!

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

http://www.phantasialand.de/eng/Park/Fantasy/NEW-Wuermling-Express

Enters the Würmling Express and start the journey!

Along the banks of the Mondsee little bird babies in their nests waiting to be fed to it. And they are so hungry - that create the Wuze no longer alone, because you have to help out. In the deft's Express goes together with your friends or mom and dad on big voyage of discovery, of course, with the worms for the birds in his luggage.

NEW: The Funny Parrot

On the Funny Parrot you are the sky and the beautiful birds very close. Rotate your rounds in the air and touches the clouds. Even the big ones can be here with them, and great moments on and off to experience. That makes a lot of fun and tingling in the stomach.

NEW: Cloud's Airmail

The tense wait for Wuze their mail while you can help them. If you stand out by airmail, kick on the pedals and approaches with strong wings, you have the same post in the luggage. The Wuze happy if it brings them on the flight, the longed-for letters. So tread on the pedals and you can flieeeeegen. That makes a lot of fun and you have everything well in sight!

NEW: The Gay Bee Hunting

So what is so eager to squint as the little bee? Visit to herself, the cute little frogs and go to the merry bee hunting. On and head off for the fun ride. Since you have to just be on the round it!

NEW: The Maze Baumberger

In the hidden maze, there's much to discover and experience. In the midst of the maze, the worm-washing, as you seek for food for the little bird babies. These must be supplied by the Wuze and her she can actively help. Since they are certainly very pleased and you have a lot of fun!
Wuermling.jpg
Würmling Express
Papagei.jpg
The Funny Parrot
Luftpost.jpg
Cloud's Airmail
Bienchenjagd.jpg
The Gay Bee Hunting
Irrgarten.jpg
The Maze Baumberger
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!