The Bryan and Adam Show Thread

P. 42: 11/23: IAAPA
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Thought "Laser Snake Horse" was real.

Postby Speeddeamon128 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Can you guys wait until June 2nd to film so I can meet up with you guys? I'll be in Orlando from June 2nd-6th :b
2010 Coaster Laps: 342
-Behemoth/Ravine Flyer II Tour 2008, East Coast Tour 2008, West Coast Tour 2009

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:35 pm

^Matt, the Bryan and Adam Show finale has already been completed both in photographs and film. Bryan is actually out of town and will not be in Orlando during your visit, but I will still be here as we discussed... Even though my better half seems to be missing!
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Sat May 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Dead to me!

Thought "Laser Snake Horse" was real.

Postby Speeddeamon128 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm

^^I'm definitely looking forward to watching your last show. Can't wait to hang out!
2010 Coaster Laps: 342
-Behemoth/Ravine Flyer II Tour 2008, East Coast Tour 2008, West Coast Tour 2009

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Mon May 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Bryan and Adam Show season finale special. I'll be your host, Chip Dipson. But before we get started with the action, here's a word from our sponsor.

"Hey Mean Joe Green, here's a Coca Cola Classic!" "Thanks, kid!" "Did you know that delicious and refreshing Coca Cola Classic is the official soft drink of the Bryan and Adam Show?" "Yes."

Welcome back everyone, today's finale was shot over a series of multiple days, some of them at WDWCelebrations' Studio 20 event, which Adam Roth helps run. Helping out with photography besides Mr. Roth are Jose Castillo and Marcia Bauer. Looks like the show is about to start, so let's switch it over to Bryan.
IMGP0915.jpg
Thanks, Chip. "Today" we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. More like Weirdowood!
529064227_it3B6-O.jpg
Well before I was awake, Adam and his cronies went and did the preshow to Backlot Tour Is Closed (callback!)
529078267_img_4669.jpg
The guy that's second from the right is actually MagicSpringsGuy on TPR, which is why he's trying to get away from Adam.
528512027_img_4288.jpg
Let's not forget the real reason we're here: CUPCAKES!
528515345_img_4303.jpg
So I woke up and got there as soon as possible. Adam's not trying to feed me in this picture, he's fake punching me.
529141066_img_4375.jpg
Part one: I see the camera in my peripheral vision and ignore it.
529141886_img_4378.jpg
Part two: I passive aggressively smile.
IMGP0937.jpg
"Hey Bryan, let's go to Endor Vendors and take stupid pictures!" "LOL STUPID, GO BACK TO 1989-1998 DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS"
IMGP0940.jpg
If you put your hands in your pockets it'll help with the not stabbing me.
IMGP0941.jpg
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IMGP0943.jpg
And now on the Bryan and Adam Show: Bryan not playing along.
IMGP0944.jpg
I was mad because we didn't really graduate from the Jedi Training Academy.
IMGP0945.jpg
This is the one where Adam gave up.
IMGP0948.jpg
Now it's time to play: Getting Excited or Disappointed by Signs!
IMGP0950.jpg
Disappointed!
IMGP0920.jpg
Disappointed!
IMGP0997.jpg
Explosion!
7288169.jpg
Even though Adam just had a cupcake, it's time to go eat.
7290904.jpg
Yes, that's right, not an hour before this photo was taken Adam was polishing off that cupcake.
IMG_8781.jpg
Yes, that's our waitress trying to feed Adam.
IMG_8787.jpg
But what she actually was was a spiritual healer!
IMG_8788.jpg
Here she is getting Adam out of his wheelchair.
IMG_8789.jpg
He's walking again! It's a miracle!
IMG_8791.jpg
Oh... I'm actually being told Adam was not handicapped ever. He was being punished for not eating all of his food.
IMG_8793.jpg
She was distinctly anti-cupcake.
IMG_8797.jpg
"Now if I catch any of you eating cupcakes..."
IMG_8800.jpg
Adam admits defeat.
IMG_8801.jpg
The Bryan and Adam Show's motto: if there's a completely gross picture, use it.
IMG_8802.jpg
Adam actually hasn't had a cupcake since that fateful day. We wish him the best of luck.
IMGP0918.jpg
There's a lot of symbolism in this picture.
IMGP0917.jpg
That's right, special VIP audition passes.
IMGP0919.jpg
This was supposed to have the American Idol logo on the screen, but Adam's magnanimous magnanimity made my monitor malfunction.
IMGP0922.jpg
This is me gently cradling the song list in front of where I became a rock and roll superstar.
IMGP0921.jpg
These are all the songs you could sing if you made it onto the actual show. No need for that...
IMGP0923.jpg
Adam is confirming that it is, in fact, American Idol.
IMGP0925.jpg
Oh my god! Adam! Your arm!
IMGP0926.jpg
Aww you pranked me!
IMGP0927.jpg
"It's glued to the wall!"
IMGP0928.jpg
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
IMGP0929.jpg
The Bryan and Adam Show would like to thank this cast member for believing in us when no one else would.
IMGP0931.jpg
Fate lies down this hallway.
IMGP0930.jpg
Ryan Seacrest talks to you through this magic window.
IMGP0932.jpg
Believe it or not, this was BEFORE my audition.
0425091044a.jpg
Now I'm sad to say this, but they wouldn't allow filming during the audition, but they did allow me to take a picture who had to listen to it.
IMGP0933.jpg
We still love delicious and refreshing Coca Cola Classic, even though it sponsors this portal to hell.
IMGP0933.jpg
Adam's all gung ho about this, while I clearly am holding something up that you can't see.
IMGP0935.jpg
But outside is where the true emotions come out.
IMGP0936.jpg
Are you not entertained?!
IMGP0949.jpg
Sorry for wasting your time, Mr. Duck.
IMGP0996.jpg
"Quick! Bryan! Come here and make the weirdest smile you've ever made!"
IMGP0951.jpg
Here's us enjoying some delicious and refreshing Coca Cola Classic and Diet Coke. Adam seems to be enjoying it a little too much, but that's his choice in life.
IMGP0952.jpg
You're working wonders for your reputation, and I'm certainly helping.
IMGP1000.jpg
NURRRRRH
IMGP0956.jpg
You know what's fun? Bloons. This starts our section of supplemental material. You will not be tested on this.
IMGP0955.jpg
You know what's less fun? Closed bloons.
IMGP1004.jpg
If anyone wants to imitate the Bryan and Adam Show, there's a very clear formula.
529155277_img_4439.jpg
That formula is called ALAIS: Act Like an Idiot (in) Shops. Or was it something else? I'm not sure.
529166873_img_4488.jpg
VROOM VROOM
529167018_img_4489.jpg
OH SWEET JESUS NO
IMGP0970.jpg
Guys! Say hi to Andrew!
IMGP1024.jpg
"Hi, Andrew"
IMGP0971.jpg
And with that, we close out our season. Thanks so much, guys. We really do appreciate everything.
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

What is this, Joisey?

Postby Swimace » Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm

"Hi Bryan and Adam show"

Thanks for the shout-out, although I already considered the Great Movie Ride pics earlier in the update as a shout-out to me. I was really excited to see the Disney nerd cupcakes, I had intentionally not looked at any spoiler photos of them so that the Bryan and Adam finale would be that much more explosive.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Adam and that coke bottle, not a good way to shake off your tag from the East Coast trip.

I've still never been able to figure out what this thread has to do with Bryan Adams. Maybe when the feelings right I wanna run all night, though Orlando theme parks.

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:02 pm

And as a final thanks to all of our viewers, I have embedded this wonderful video of our terrifying experience auditioning for the American Idol Experience...
Click to download video to your computer or iPod/iPhone

While this marks the season finale for the Bryan and Adam Show, you never know what will happen over the next few months, so stay tuned... There may even be an announcement soon. Who knows? ;)
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Mon May 25, 2009 10:47 pm

I don't know how you guys did it. But you somehow climbed out of the grave and are now back alive to me again. However, I feel that you still have 9 toes in the grave and the 10th may slip back in during the off season.

Guy "Not quite dead to me anymore, but not as alive as I had hoped. More living dead ish." Koepp

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue May 26, 2009 1:06 am

I just want to say that I'm bummed that this season had to close. Hopefully TPR will pick you up for another season as I am always entertained by these updates.

Who makes those decisions anyway?

--Robb

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!