Roller Coasters in the RAW 3 & Coaster Expedition Vol 12

Everland Coaster Expedition Video! Page 11
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun May 10, 2009 11:35 am

Check it out! Chimelong Paradise with Theme Park Review! You'll see:

- LOTS of Coaster POV!
- A B&M Dive Machine!
- An Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster
- Elissa sucking balls!
- A roller coaster than can only be described as "orgasmic!"

Enjoy the video!!!

Click to download video to your computer or iPod/iPhone

And remember, this is a clip from "Coaster Expedition Volume 12 DVD" and you can order your copy here:
www.themeparkreview.com/store/

--Robb

I ask stupid questions...but then again, I'm British

Postby rollerboy » Sun May 10, 2009 11:51 am

Great video as usually Robb!

Is it me or does the "10 Inversion Coaster" look a fair bit smoother than Colossus? What do you think Robb? Or anyone else who has ridden both.

As I said before: Great work guys!
Coaster Warriors Fear it! Ride it! Love it!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby hobbit » Sun May 10, 2009 11:57 am

Great Video (like always)

That random nerd

Postby Vekoma Fan Boy » Sun May 10, 2009 11:59 am

Orgiastic Scream :lmao:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Phaota » Sun May 10, 2009 12:02 pm

How were you able to put so many coasters on the DVDs this time compared to only 15 per disc on the first two "In The Raw!" sets? Considering how many awesome coasters you have visually ridden in the whole "Expedition" series, I would have thought the initial 2 sets of "Raw" would have way more than available. I'm not complaining, they are great! I love both and will definitely be snagging the new one, but thought more should have been put on them. Especially "The Eagles" ride from Hard Rock Park and the "Mindbender" footage you have on YouTube from the Edmonton Mall, which was perfectly edited for inclusion. "Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits" has done some excellent videos of ones missing from the sets, like "Anaconda", "Dominator" and "Shockwave" from King's Dominion; "Hydra the Revenge", "Possessed" (aka Voodoo) and "Talon" from Dorney Park; "Thunder Road" and "Vortex" from Carrowinds; "Alpengeist", "Apollo's Chariot", "Griffon", "The Loch Ness Monster" and the sadly closed "Drachen Fire" (which I'm glad to see you put on "Raw 3") from Busch Gardens Europe; as well as "Behemoth" from Wonderland, Canada and "Millennium Force" from Cedar Point (which really surprised me you didn't put on either of the two "Raw" sets being that it is a classic speed demon). Any chance that these are a ton of others will be on "Raw 4"? Certainly hope so.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby hobbit » Sun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm

cant wait

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

fun!

Postby topthrill2 » Sun May 10, 2009 12:50 pm

looks like an awesome park! it owuld be awesome if they also got a togo, NOT!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun May 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Phaota wrote:How were you able to put so many coasters on the DVDs this time compared to only 15 per disc on the first two "In The Raw!" sets? Considering how many awesome coasters you have visually ridden in the whole "Expedition" series, I would have thought the initial 2 sets of "Raw" would have way more than available.

For each of the Raw discs so far I have carefully selected which coasters to add. It is more of "quality over quantity" for the first two volumes.

I prefer for most of the footage on the RAW discs to be "mounted POV's" not handheld POVs. I'd say that out of the 30 coasters on Raw 1 & 2, about 20 of them are mounted POVs.

As for Volume 3, well, I don't think I'll be doing another volume of "defuct coasters" anytime soon so I tried to put as many onto the disc as possible.

Raw 4 will be out in the fall and it will be back to 15 coasters on each disc.

There is a method to my madness! :D

Another issue is rendering quality. I had to sacrafice a little bit of visual quality putting more coasters on each disc and I really don't want to have to do that for every volume. Again, I made the decision to do it this time because I didn't feel I had enough quality defunct coasters to split into two volumes.

--Robb

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Phaota » Sun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah, I had a feeling some of the quality would drop just a bit for Raw 3 with that many coasters on it. Do you use Convert X to DVD software? What do you have lined up for the next bunch of coasters or do you want to keep that a secret? :D I'm guessing the later.

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby coastersrule85 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Yay! They're on their way!!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!