TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

So do they plan on theming this at all? Normally when a ride starts testing theyve at least made progress on other stuff. Looks like everything is complete except for that whole Bizarro part

^ True. But you can really only see about a quarter to a third of the ride track from most of the pictures I have seen. I'm not sure what there is after the mid-course or anything like that.

I think it is a decent move to give some love to this ride, however, I just never got how Medusa, and now Bizarro fits into the Western Themed area. I just wish Great Adventure, and Six Flags for that matter, woudl remain consistent with their themes through out the park. I mean, you go from a great area like Golden Kingdom, and then you head over to Frontier, and you think you walked into a completely differently managed park.

I think it is a decent move to give some love to this ride, however, I just never got how Medusa, and now Bizarro fits into the Western Themed area.

You don't remember the stories of Jesse James, Billy the Kid and "Medusa" causing havoc throughout the Wild West?

Even though Bizarro won't quite fit in with the Western theme, if this is about him trying to emulate and copy Superman, I could at least give Six Flags a pass.

Or maybe in the future they retheme the flume to Aquaman and Runaway Train to some other DC Comic character and then you won't even have a Western area anymore.

No no no...please people, stop giving SF ideas for taking away such a charming section of the park.

Its bad enough that they, took out the giant tee-pee....they cant take away the giant conestoga wagon...and what are they going to do with the Saw Mill? And the Best of the West cafeteria (which, IMO, is the best place to enjoy a beer in the park)?

• 3 weeks later...