TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bryan and Adam Show Thread

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^What a coincidence, that's also when I stopped putting in effort!

Dan- The Coke deal doesn't extend to Busch parks. Since we were rockin' both parks yesterday, we couldn't legally promote delicious and refreshing Coca-Cola or Coke Zero, which is low on calories and high on taste.

When this update made the homepage, i was expecting some AI hijinks. Let's just say i am disappointed.

The Neilsen Ratings are in. The Bryan and Adam Show is down by five points in most major markets.

Coke is threatening to pull their advertising, and Pepsi is cackling with glee.

Bryan, if you're not careful you're going to start losing fanboys.

Also, next time you go to the Studios make sure you go on the Great Movie Ride for me, I demand a picture of our favorite gangster.

Rock on Bryan and Adam.

Although Robb and Elissa are away on vacation, TPR advisors continue to negotiate with Bryan and Adam regarding the promised American Idol audition. Hopefully, these negotiations will result in a settlement soon.

As Elissa has already expressed, TPR Management is clearly upset and angered by the arrogance of Bryan and hopes for a quick solution to this impasse.

^Perhaps? But by using the term "Jump the Shark" to emphasize someone else who has used the "JtS" term. You may have created a paradox thereby negating your "JtS" reference. Making your reference to the term "un-jumpable." It all makes perfect sense.

Guy "I think it was a Killer Whale anyway." Koepp

^Perhaps? But by using the term "Jump the Shark" to emphasize someone else who has used the "JtS" term. You may have created a paradox thereby negating your "JtS" reference. Making your reference to the term "un-jumpable." It all makes perfect sense.

Guy "I think it was a Killer Whale anyway." Koepp

How post-Modern of you.

Great update. As always, Adam does the best facial expressions.

I for one think it's a smart move that you haven't done an idol update yet. It keeps people coming back to the thread in hopes it might be the update they've been waiting for. However when it does come, it may just be your jump the shark moment. That is, unless someone demands that you actually jump a shark...

• 3 weeks later...