TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Theme Park Review CoasterTube Videos Thread!

Great video Robb. I know you offer the Coasters in the Raw as a download at the moment, do you intend to add the coaster expeditions as a download eventually as well?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the name of the song you used? - as a primary teacher, I know my students would love it!

The name of the song is "Diddley-Dee" and the artist is "Cartoons". They actually are more of a kids song group, like the Wiggles.

--Robb

• 4 weeks later...

Where did you find a fun, though blatantly ad filled, song like that? Problem is, I don't think McDonald's would be very pleased to be in the same song as Pizza Hut and KFC, since they are two different rival companies. PepsiCo owns Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC. Still, a fun song though. I certainly hope that wasn't crap on the back of that guys pants. Eeeeewwwwwwww. Hahahaha.

Has anyone been back to Liseberg to see if the messages are still written on Balder or isn't it possible for the public to access that area??
I were there and made my own marks with the ECC in 2007 and the TPR stuff were still there, and you can clearly see the large "ThemeParkReview" logo when you ride it.

Even found a Werner Stengel signature on it

EDIT:

Just got back from Liseberg and you can still see the big "ThemeParkReview" they made during that ERT session.

I have just uploaded our first HD resolution video since the H.264 compression got added to CoasterTube. Please let me know what you think. (This version is different from the one posted in the Terminator thread, BTW, just in case this didn't work!)

Enjoy CoasterTube in HD!

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=terminator_testing_qb9l[/coastertube]