Photo TR: Divv's European Adventure

A look back at TPR's Europe Trip. Final Disney updates: Pg20
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Controlled by a sentient spreadsheet...

Postby Divv3k » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 pm

THE TOUR BUS!

Just taking a quick break from the parks and resorts to highlight another of the many amazing facets of a TPR trip. The transport. Seriously the bus we had for this trip was all kinds of amazing and it really was a great laugh to enjoy the stress free comfort as you were ferried from park to park.

As if you needed another reason to do a TPR trip!
SS857074 copy.jpg
These were the TPR tour buses in Europe. I'll give you a guided tour of the one I was on - the "VIP bus"!
SS857070 copy.jpg
Here we have the table where the strippers danced. (Note - stripper not featured in picture)
SS857072 copy.jpg
Those seats reclined back really far. Very easy to get a sleep. Well it was in between all the boozing and gambling going on.
SS857073 copy.jpg
"How's it going everyone?"
SS857077 copy.jpg
Even Fran got to sample the delights of the VIP bus!
SS857076 copy.jpg
Seriously, the buses provided on these trips are amazing! Much better riding in these than in a stuffy car trying to work out how to get to the next park.

Just let someone else do that for you and relax!

Jolly jolly jolly jolly jolly

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm

LOL Divv, was this a public service announcement or a commercial for a TPR trip?! So funny.

You were so tanned! Love the pic of you, Erik and Fran!

Is Disney next? More importantly, IS HURRICANE'S NEXT!??!?!?!

Postby Divv3k » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:32 pm

^ Not quite Hurricane's yet! But don't worry - it's not far off!

Here's a mini update from our first night in Disney Village...

---

DAYS 11 - 13:
DISNEYLAND PARIS - Part 1
DISNEY VILLAGE

After a bit of a wait to check in at Disney a bunch of us somehow managed to find our way out to Disney Village and drifted towards the bar with their HUGE beer glasses...
SS857078 copy.jpg
You think after doing this every night for two weeks it'd get boring. But no!
SS857079 copy.jpg
What's this like 17 litres of beer?
GTC copy1.jpg
Okay, so I went off for a wander at some point and left my camera with Lou. I get my camera back and find these nine photos! So here you go - Lou's "Guess the Crotch 2008"!
SS857095 copy.jpg
If you had trouble figuring out who was who this might help!
SS857096 copy.jpg
We had an awesome first night in Disney Village! I hope that's a plastic glass Steve!!!
SS857097 copy.jpg
And you though the "Divv shot" couldn't get any creepier!!!

Actual park photos coming up next!

Donald Duck...

Postby SteveC » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Holy Batmobile - there I am with the awesome Lou and Rachel (the Awesome Twins). Hell though -I'm sure I was not being as pervy as those strangely elongated arms of mine seem to hint at. What a night, and what a trip....in every sense of the word for sure =)

Oh and Divv -creepy photo shot? - Karma has a slow burn (as you know) I've held back for now, but I'm watching closely Bwahahahaha :evil:

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:16 pm

LOL Steve, I think you were being exactly as creepy as the long arms indicate. :P But we love you anyway.

I have to say, Guess The Crotch may have been my idea, but I seem to remember me coming back from the loos and all my stuff having been STOLEN! I invite Rach along to be my ally and she winds up being everybody's co-conspirator in torturing me! :lol:

Divv, do you have video to post of Steve in Hurricane's?! :lover:

Donald Duck...

Postby SteveC » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Louise wrote:Divv, do you have video to post of Steve in Hurricane's?! :lover:

Divv - this is a genuine death threat now and so the correct answer is sorry Lou -the tape spoiled.

Lou - Rach was a star, though she did do you over a bit, which only improved her star status even more. ;) Everyone loved Rachel. Send her some loving from the tentacle hand of creepiness, but in a good way.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby johnusername » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Guess the crotch is a bad game when no guy has any sign of a bulge. How embarrassing.

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

^ Not all of them are guys though don't forget... ;)

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 pm

johnusername wrote:Guess the crotch is a bad game when no guy has any sign of a bulge. How embarrassing.

And why is this a matter of great import to you, may I ask? Do you often play "Guess the Crotch" with random people, sir?

"Now you can have the crotch you've chosen now plus $500, or the Mystery Crotch behind Curtain Number 3!"

Postby Divv3k » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 am

Sounds like we don't have anywhere near enough experience at guess the crotch. :?r

Disney update coming up...

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive