TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mark's Postcard Paradise

For the last couple of days I have missed being able to post my postcards here. I took a short trip down to Palm Springs but could not get back to Salt Lake due to all the snow and cancelled flights.

I love the Disney Christmas postcard and can't wait to see what Bill can offer up to this thread, he should have some really old ones as he himself is as old as dust (love ya!)

Continuing on with my mine train theme, here is the Rock n roller coaster from Opryland

1826130921_OPRYLANDRRCB.jpg.36f7e5bff110e277e819eb41eb5e5506.jpg

It doesn't say much for Opryland's ride line up when this is described as one of their most thrilling rides.

497754095_OPRYLANDRRCA.jpg.d82b9acebd4c0dbb1eff819ffc198095.jpg

So looks like Disney lifted this name.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Mark! I just went back to page one and saw your postcard index. That is awesome, you have done a great job linking all these postcards.

Everyone should go to page one, there is a link to any postcard you would like to see that has been posted here!

Thanks Elf Shane! I hope the index will help those who casually visit this thread to find a particular card they might find interesting. I'm actually debating an update to the index by sorting the cards by continent. It might help people find particular cards easier/faster. I think so far only Asia, Europe, and N. America are represented. Any thoughts on that?

Come on...where are the rest of you people on other continents? Please share your cards with us.

It's not quite New York City's Times Square, but I imagine ringing in the new year in Las Vegas could be almost as fun. Here's Manhattan Express umm excuse me The Roller Coaster (the older name was so much better!).

Happy 2009 TPR!

742188009_LV-MEBack_800x529.jpg.75b036020686c2c762e8b38c9f8d5468.jpg

...3, 2, 1...Happy New Year!

1960867218_LV-MEFront_417x600.jpg.c5612436d148d7528c9061bdf43b6c78.jpg

10, 9, 8...

^^ Lol Tom. Sorry about your misfortune at SFOG. You know I never even really realized the train was not in the photograph until you pointed it out. I was eventually able to ride it, but it was down more often than not on most of my visits too. I wonder if it's in the boneyard there now.

As much as I love the red, white & blue color scheme of the original trains, I also liked this second color scheme of the trains. They had 3 variations: the lead car came in red (shown in the postcard above) they also had green and blue