Across the country on veggie oil!

My senior project
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 am

Wow, this is really cool. I applaud you for doing something so awesome Colin. After Christmas is over (when I actually have money), I'll send some your way. Good luck man!
---Brent =)
Disobey

I taste better with A1

Postby TheStig » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:05 pm

DarkStitch626 wrote:Good luck to you Colin. This sounds like an awesome experience not only for supporting and proving alternative fuels, but a chance to have an awesome once in a life time journey.

Thanks! I appreciate the support!

socalMAN123 wrote:Wow, this is really cool. I applaud you for doing something so awesome Colin. After Christmas is over (when I actually have money), I'll send some your way. Good luck man!
---Brent =)

Thanks Brent!!! You'll have to come out and see him when I'm there!! I appreciate it dude, every penny counts! Thank you!!

Okay so today we have a HUGE update!

NORM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my blog entry from today to see more photos!!

http://colinsgreenmachine.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=36

Thanks again for the support guys!!!

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Jayjay719 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Good luck Colin! I hope you received my donation. This is an awesome idea and I support you all the way.
I was at the first game ever at the New Yankee Stadium. 4/3/09

I taste better with A1

Postby TheStig » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Jayjay719 wrote:Good luck Colin! I hope you received my donation. This is an awesome idea and I support you all the way.

Thank you Jason! I got your donation today! I REALLY appreciate it!!! You'll be getting a thank you card soon!

And Norm has been an absolute joy to drive around the last two days! He had a photoshoot for Sarasota Magazine today, and looked really nice! He's such a great little car!

Thanks again for all the support!

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:38 pm

"You'll have to come see me when I'm out there in early April." (colincoon)

Definitely. When you're here---or about to arrive---send me a PM. Perhaps we can meet up at SFMM. And I may be in better financial shape then.

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

I taste better with A1

Postby TheStig » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but I have a small one to make tonight!!

Well Norm and I are famous! Yep, we made it in to Sarasota Magazine (http://www.sarasotamagzine.com) in the January issue! Check it out here! You can sort of see me in the lower right hand side of the photo cluster towards the top of the page! Hopefully the hard copy will have some better pictures though.

Anyways, there will be a Norm report in a few days both here and on my website so keep an eye out for it! I'll be sure to give the heads up when that happens!

Thanks for reading everyone!

I taste better with A1

Postby TheStig » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello again everyone!!

I had a chance to pick up a copy of Sarasota Magazine today, and found my article inside of it! Check it out!!

There will be a mini update this weekend I promise! I just wanted to share this with all of you!

nagro5 tastes like poo-poo.

Postby nagro5 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:56 pm

I'm so glad that you're doing this! America really needs to start thinking about using things other than fossil fuels. This is just another step toward a greener world!
Total Coasters: 200 (167 steel, 33 wood)
Total Parks: 34

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm

colincoon wrote:There will be a mini update this weekend I promise! I just wanted to share this with all of you!

Are weekends longer in Florida then here in California? :b

I taste better with A1

Postby TheStig » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm

^Pfft please, I had it up last night but forgot to post it here, haha.

So without further ado, here is a little teaser from my latest blog entry! You might recognize this guy, and him and his family are one of my biggest sponsors! I'll let the photo's do the talking, but make sure you check out the rest of the update!!! Click here for the latest blog entry!

Anyways, on to the photos!

Hey this guy looks familiar! Now where have I seen that name before?!

That's right! TPR is an official sponsor of Colin's Green Machine! This banner will be located on the drivers door, and shown off the entire way across the country!

NO ROBB! DO NOT EAT NORM!!!!

Thanks for the support Robb, Elissa, and Kristen!! Norm and I appreciate it!!

Now go check out the rest of the update!! Click here for the latest blog entry!

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random