TPR's BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! DOWNLOAD *FREE* TPR DVD!!!

Coaster Expedition Volume 1 is FREE today only!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

TPR's BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! DOWNLOAD *FREE* TPR DVD!!!

Postby robbalvey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Hey everyone!

Just like the rest of the retail world, Theme Park Review will be having our own "Black Friday - DOORBUSTER!" offer!

As a way of saying thanks to you all for your support, for 24 hours, you will be able to get a downloadable version of "Coaster Expedition Volume 1" absolutely *FREE*

This is the DVD that started it all! Starting at midnight on Friday November 28th, go to the TPR store and click on
"FREE DOWNLOAD" http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/

It's an .mp4 file so you can drag it right into iTunes and watch Coaster Expedition Vol. 1 on your iPod for FREE!

The file will also work on PSPs, PC or Mac computers with QuickTime Player or any other portable video device that supports the .mp4 format.

Just "add to cart" the free item and "checkout" but you won't have to pay a dime! We'll encourage you to pick up our latest DVD releases "Roller Coasters in the RAW 2" and "Coaster Expedition Volume 11" but you don't have to buy ANYTHING!!!

Once you have checked out, you will receive an email with the download link. Unzip the file and you're ready to watch!

That's right, Coaster Expedition Volume 1 is *TOTALLY FREE*

This "Old Skool TPR" DVD, originally shot in 2001, includes some defunct parks like Jazzland, Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (Geauga Lake) and coasters like defunct coasters like Hercules, Hypersonic, Python, Megazeph, Villain, Stealth, and Flashback! You'll see classic TPR park antics like Fatty Patch Jacket Robb and more!

So remember, starting at midnight on Friday, Nov 28th, click go to the TPR store and check out the "FREE DOWNLOAD" section so don't miss out! It's ONLY for 24 hours!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

--Robb Alvey

ps. For you internationals, "Black Friday" is the day after the US Thanksgiving holiday made famous for all the crazy sales by the large department and retail stores. Customers will start to line up at 2 or 3am, hours before the store opens to be the first in line for the giant sale...CRAZY!!!!

If you have any problems or want to post comments, please do it here!

Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 pm

This is awesome Robb! I've always wanted to see the first one, and now I'll have the opportunity to do so! But no standing in line with this deal!

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby AlexG8462 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm

That's totally awesome!!! :b :br

Books are dumb

Postby Loefet » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 pm

YAY, Free stuff is always appreciated!!

"Been Around The World And Realized Only Stupid People Are Breeding"

Postby packfanlv » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Thanks Robb! This is great. I am looking forward to seeing it.
I write about how to travel the world for pennies on the dollar at Miles To Memories!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Ugh, ok everyone, I really need to rant for a moment here...

I've spent all day....all THANKSGIVING DAY working on this for you guys and the first response I get back from the email sent out is a complaint...

...compressing a already compressed video is pretty much pointless...

It really sucks spending all day working on something nice for all of you and the first thing back is someone complaining about the compression.

I really do hope the majority of you appreciate the hard work put into this more than this guy does. :?r

--Robb "Now I know how the Magic Mountain people feel when they put tons of hard work into something and then they read the SFMM discussion forum..." Alvey

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:41 pm

^What a wank, you get something really good for nothing, and they complain.

I'm looking forward to checking the video out.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Postby du88leaa » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 am

AWESOME!!!!! i cant wait to download it! now is it the midnight thats between thursday and friday or friday and saturday???? well anyways THANKS ROBBBBB=]] awesome

nagro5 tastes like poo-poo.

Re: TPR's BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! DOWNLOAD *FREE* TPR DVD!!!

Postby nagro5 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:18 am

robbalvey wrote:Starting at midnight on Friday November 28th, go to the TPR store and click on
"FREE DOWNLOAD" http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/

Wait, I'm confused. When I click on that link, the place where you click "FREE DOWNLOAD" is already there. I went ahead and filled out the order form ahead of time, so will the e-mail will be sent to me tomorrow since it doesn't start until midnight tonight?

Did that make since?
Total Coasters: 200 (167 steel, 33 wood)
Total Parks: 34

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:20 am

Awesome! Could this possibly be a test for paid downloads in the future?
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!