Photo TR: Hanno (and camera) go Behemoth/East Coast with TPR

East Coast: (last) Day 11: Knoebels on P20..
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Nice photos Hanno, damn I want to be back at Knoebels, love that place. Phoenix was just mental, I hope you rode that one more than once.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:49 pm

I rode Phoenix at least 30 times, it's so hard to split El Toro, Phoenix and Dash for me, they were all such different experiences but all so awesome.

Those bumper cars, wow, there's nothing quite like metal on metal collisions, and those GCI guys were totally smashing each other, it was like the Road Warrior with bumper cars.

Random Ranter

Postby kenshinmac » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm

That was an amazing day! It was so much fun in general. I didn't go on a single ride that wasn't insanely fun that day. Plus their hot waffle ice cream sandwich was soooo good.

I'm still suffering from good Twister withdrawals too :( . So much fun... So many good memories... Thanks everyone it was a ton of fun spending time with you all.

Meep Meep!

Postby Lenaapple1974 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 pm

I am more amazed each Photo TR that I get to see! You had me from about 7:45 PM today. It is now 11:10 PM!!!! This is what I get for catching the report late, huh? I really didn't take any breaks either. There were so many things I wanted to comment on but I will definitely not remember due to the twenty pages and time it took for me to get through it.

The pictures were ALL amazing! I especially loved the onride photos on the Hypers! I truly wish that I could get that close to Nitro...but that coaster is pretty out of touch. El Toro is sorta blocked also. You did manage some great shots though! I started to take pics like that since my first pic of my family that I took on the HULK in 2004. The faces were priceless! Since then I always try to capture friends and family on rides. You have given me new perspective with the drive to want to do more! Even if it is people I do not know. You rock! I also take lots and lots of pics when I am out and about. What kind of camera and lens sizes were you using? You made me feel as if I was right there on the trip with everyone. I definitely wish I really was... Maybe one day. OR for a day trip if you all are ever back in my neck of the woods. (NY/NJ)

Hanno, thank you so much for taking your time to post everything! I look forward to your next Photo TR... now only if I can catch it as you are posting it!

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive