KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

7 Years Old Already!?!?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon May 21, 2007 3:30 pm

Time to unstick this. If you want to see KidTums' latest adventure in Florida, click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=35617

--Robb

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

aww

Postby sixflagsdude112234 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:27 am

Congrats She Is A Cutie :lover: LOL :lolr:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: aww

Postby airtimejunkie » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:59 am

sixflagsdude112234 wrote:Congrats She Is A Cutie :lover: LOL :lolr:

I'll agree to that even though she looks a bit too much like Robb....ha! And to think she'll probably have more coaster credits at age 10 than I have now at age 40!

Have a great life, Kidtums! :)

Kevin

Meep Meep!

Postby Lenaapple1974 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:25 am

I know I am late with this, but I was "away" for awhile. Craziness here for some time now... I couldnt go on my trip this year, and I just couldnt come on here b/c it made me very upset!! So anyhow... on to kidtums! SHE IS GEORGEOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I have to go back now, and check out all the stuff I have missed... I cant believe you guys came to SFGA too... grr.. lol. Thanks to you all... I am a Six Flags monster... well, Ive yet to ride ET and KK...but I finally got my butt on Nitro!! I guess I can post my trip ... but back to the reason Im posting on this subject... The baby is amazing... I cant wait for all the updates! :)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

Postby jess1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:45 am

congrats she is so cute and tiny :br good luck cant wait to see more of her :br

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby 3rdShiftCM » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 am

Sorry for the delay guys.

Congratulations on the little one she's adorable!

I've been a little busy myself!
My Boy 1tpr.jpg
Meet my boy, Broxton Lawrence Hohenshelt.
My Boy 2tpr.jpg
Check it out ladies!
My Boy 3tpr.jpg
AAAWWW!
My Boy 4tpr.jpg
Wanna fight.
My Boy 5tpr.jpg
And of course he's been to DL

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:09 pm

It's been a while since we've given KidTums her own update...so here are a few pictures from her Gymboree Halloween Party that took place today!

But first a bit of backstory...

I had absolutely no desire to dress KT up for Halloween. All costumes for her age are either incredibly hot, incredibly itchy...and most of the time both! So I bought her a nice plain black Halloween Type dress and didn't think anything of it.

Then we're at Epcot, KT decides she hates Illuminations so we run into the store. In the store she falls in love with this Pink Princess Dress. She's tugging on it, trying to get undressed...so in this moment of weakness I hand the mouse $71 and buy the dress. We go to put it on to surprise everyone after Illuminations and she freaks out and won't wear it. Now I'm pissed! I chalk it up to a bad parenting decision and forget about it.

Fast forward to this week and I decide "Dammit, she's going to wear this since I paid for it!" Robb and I do a 'test run' this morning and she's not happy, but when she gets it on and looks in the mirror she likes it. She then proceeds to scream to get it off!

Two hours later we repeat the process but this time it must stay on for the Halloween Party...well it did! I think that her seeing everyone else in similar costumes made it okay. Luckily, no one else had her dress although there were quite a few Disney Princesses!

So here's a few pix!
kthalloween081.jpg
So we get to Gymboree, and she's a little hesitant at first.
kthalloween082.jpg
But then her boyfriend James shows up, they do the freeze dance, and all is well again!
kthalloween083.jpg
This is some crazy bouncing thing that KT waited in line three times for...she even nearly showed patience!
kthalloween084.jpg
Did I mention she really likes the bouncing thing?
kthalloween085.jpg
Her next favorite thing is definitely Bubbles! For anyone who likes bubbles, I highly recommend buying some of the Gymboree brand bubbles. They're amazing!!!!
kthalloween086.jpg
Ok, at first this might not look like anything...but look carefully at the giant orange ball...it's not giant...KT milliseconds earlier had thrown it at my face! It hit me very soon after this photo was taken!

I pee in space

Postby spacemtfan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Is it just me is or KidTums growing so much in such a short amount of time? It seems like she's getting taller everytime I see her.

I think it's a very cute dress for KidTums. :mickey:
"Disney has a very strict dress code, which makes you wonder how Winnie the Pooh managed to slip by without wearing any pants."
--Stephen Colbert, on "The Colbert Report"

Random Ranter

Postby kenshinmac » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:35 pm

I do not think that the bubble pic could be any more cute. How on earth did you capture that?!

I like how you wrap it up with the mid throw pic. It wasn't until I read the caption and looked closer I realized her arm was in mid follow-through after the throw. Sorry I :lmao:

Desperate Housewife Who Wants to Live in THIS Castle!

Postby disneygurlz2s » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:39 pm

She is just beautful... I love every picture you post and can tell from them she has a great personality.

As for the dress...welcome to the world of parenting a little girl. Friday night, Samantha had her first "social" at school. Basically, it was 600 5th grade girls and boys runnng amok at a carnival without their parents (although there were tons of parent volunteers). At 4:30 I pick her up from school and ask her what she is going to wear. She informs me that she thinks she will wear what she has on (a mismatched ensemble of a pale blue long sleeve waffle fabric -think long underwear-and a pair of summer shorts). I suggest perhaps jean-she decides she will wear the casual dress that she wore for school pictures. 15 minutes later we are in Kohls so I can pick up a dress I need for a wedding I was going to this weekend. She comes up to me with a black, sleeveless, satin pleated dress with gold sequin belt. I tell her that she doesn't need a dress like this right now because she has no where to wear it to. She informs me that she will wear it that night. I tell her it's a carnival not Homecoming or Prom. She gets pissed and pouts for 1/2 hour. Good times.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!