TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Here's the update.

Bad news: there is no sign of construction going on at the moment. No ground work, no digging, no footers, no workers, no nothing. The rumors from the park is that they are planning to open the ride in June so there's no need to start the construction so soon.

I'm really sad to say this but we won't see anything interesting here for a while.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope the rumour of the june opening is untrue, since that would totally ruin my trip planned for may...

If it would totally ruin your trip then I would reccomend looking into re-planning it.

IMO, as a rule of thumb, if you know a park is getting a brand new attraction, don't schedule a trip before June, possibly even July.

If there is something we all should learn by just reading these forums over the years is that the chances of a new ride being up and running and "bug free" in the first couple months of the summer is usually pretty slim.

If you want the best chances of hitting a new ride, go later in the summer. Yeah, you may find larger crowds, but what is worse? Longer lines or the new ride closed?

--Robb

Published on Mirabilandia Forever the first video images with official "stolen" by the new catalogs that will be distributed by Mirabilandia at the next TTG.

Logos, posters, layout, color and theme of what looks like great news and as the first magnetic launched coaster in Europe and one of the most important coaster of the old continent.

sources: miraforever and divertimondo (youtube channel)

News and video

and as the first magnetic launched coaster in Europe

Whaaat?

Desert Race (Heide Park)

Furius Baco (Port Aventura)

Rita (Alton Towers)

Lynet (Farup Sommerland)

Stealth (Thorpe Park)

And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

^Agreed! We want construction! lol

Anyway, the layout looks really amazing, and I love how it's squeezed in such a tight space!

Also, I love how that airtime hill after the tophat looks!

What I dn't get is, where the 3 or 4 inversions are...

I can clearly see one, the roll by the station...

The second one might be a barrelroll, right infront of the last turn...

But where are Numbers 3 and 4?

EDIT: BTW, could someone edit the topic title, it's kinda confusing...

^^ Ciao!!!

If you can speek french, here's the original version:

Ce nouveau grand huit fera 1000m de long et possèdera un Top Hat de 50m, plusieurs camelback et S Turns, ainsi 3 inversions (Corkscrew, Immelmann et Heartline Roll)

They were right in the past with the other coaster details.

Talking about the construction, today the season has officially finished so they should start soon.

Aah, I see!

I really hope they are right, I just love the looks of Intamin Corks, Immelmans and Heartline rolls...

SO smexy!

And about the construction:

Yeah, I think they are going to start any time now...

At least, they said they would...

BTW, does anyone know, if ST is completely gone yet? I mean the footers and all...

Mirabilandia is slowly releasing information about the new coaster that will light the next season (2009), and the date of October 24, the day of inauguration of TTG Rimini, bring some clarification on rumors that have long been circulating on the Internet.

Parksmania has given some early official preview of the new coaster in Mirabilandia, the height of iSpeed declared will be 55 meters and the maximum speed reached 120 km / h. Also confirmed were 2.2 seconds to reach 100 km / h in the launch.

We publish also the official poster will be presented to TTG always and will be reported also on brochures about the 2009 season of Mirabilandia.

Mirabilandia Forever - Original news

So, that means the launch will be high up in the air, or tilted....

Does anyone know, if the station will be in the same building as STs was?

Also, it's 5m higher than expected, so that's cool! lol

Can't wait for 10/24 to find out more!

Anyway, that poster looks sexy! I wonder why they used B&M track tho...

Oh, btw, It would be really great if someone could finally change the topic title to "iSpeed - Mirabilandia accelerator - 2009" or something... It's not a B&M mega...