TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^So does the Zero-G roll of Superman and Batma-ERR-Goliath's first flatspin.

That's really pretty amazing how it worked out that way!

Man I don't care how many clones there are, the Inverted Batman layout is sweet whichever the color or name.

Pandemonium at SFNE is really fun and smooth, and I think its the same design as Tony Hawk. Its a fun ride, its not thrilling fun.

TT was the first spinner with the TH/Pandemonium/Spinning Dragons layout. the only big difference with Timberland or Pandemonium is that the Tony Hawks are mirrored layouts.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that's odd that you can stand right under the first drop and the loop, I would think that would pose a safety hazard. I wonder if they will put up any netting to keep loose object from flying off and hitting people since that is a pretty high G force point.

I really like the colors on this though, it looks better than some of the Batmen themed ones and I think it certainly looks a lot better than the other San Antonio "Batman"

It looks like they cut the supports some. It looked much, much taller in New Orleans. It doesn't look like it would be able to survive a flood now.

Did they trim the supports? I also noticed they're still not finished painting it. Other than that, I can't wait for it to open!!!!

-Tatum "As if a Batman is good enough, a relocated Batman is even better!!!" G.

• 6 months later...
Six Flags Fiesta Texas Announces Addition of 'Wiggles World' For Spring 2009

New Area Themed Around The Most Popular Children’s Entertainers In The World

Six Flags Fiesta Texas announced today plans for an all new interactive children's area, Wiggles World, featuring delightful adventures, food offerings, and live entertainment designed just for kids. The area will be located in the heart of Spassburg and will open in Spring 2009.

“Although Six Flags is known for excellence in live entertainment and extreme thrills, our ultimate focus has always been on the family experience. We are excited to present this unique area for little ones and their parents to enjoy together,” said Six Flags Fiesta Texas President Martin Bozer. “Wiggles World will offer a variety of new adventures including colorful rides, live entertainment, branded merchandise and delicious food options all geared to the younger set.”

The Wiggles are the most popular children's entertainers in the world, and Wiggles World will be designed to showcase their vast recognition and status among children ages 2-6. Since 1991, The Wiggles have performed to more than 1 million audience members a year. To date, they have sold more than 22 million DVDs and videos and more than 5 million albums worldwide; The Wiggles' successful television show has been broadcast on Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney since 2002.

Wiggles World will feature specially themed rides and attractions including The Big Red Car ride, The Big Red Plane ride, The Romp Bomp A Stomp coaster ride, The Fruit Salad Yummy Yummy ride, The Wiggly Trail ride and a uniquely themed S.S. Feathersword's Playship structure for exploration and fun. The area will also feature a retail location, the Wiggles Gift Shop, and a restaurant with delectable creations—Yummy Yummy Café.

Wiggles World will be populated by The Wiggles' cast of supporting characters: Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus, who will pose for photos and perform in daily shows in their own “Get Ready To Wiggle” show at Wiggles Theater.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas 2009 Season Passes are now on sale at sixflags.com, HEB Business Centers or by calling 210-697-5050. Enjoy unlimited visits in 2009, and the remainder of 2008 including Fright Fest, presented by Snickers® and Holiday in the Park. In addition, every Season Pass holder receives a value book worth more than $300 including 5 Bring-A-Friend-Free tickets. Purchase before January 1, 2009 and save $5— just $59.99.

Edited by larrygator