TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Behemoth Bash at Canada's Wonderland! Monday Aug 4th

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Jer, I'm an absolute zombie at work today. I greatly miss the extra nap time the bus provides! Having to do all my own driving this weekend made me just that much more tired. Really makes you appreciate the trips more since you don't have to drive yourself around!

Coffee, lots of coffee.

By the time I got home, washed up, and to sleep it was probably well after 2am.

I think it probably won't hit me until mid evening. I'll probably be a zombie tonight.

It was an awesome event. I thought it went as perfectly as it could. The park wasn't too busy, and eveyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Well, other then Wild Beast that most people were mentioning along the same lines as Predator. That ride just keeps getting worse and worse.

Thanks for another awesome day! We easily did the entire park in a single day, had a great time with the ERT sessions, and still had plenty of time to run back to the hotel for a nap. It was also nice to run into a few Europe trip participants.

Looking forward to Hershey next week!

Definitely a great event! I wish I could have stayed for the whole day.

Really a pleasure meeting everyone -- Robb, Brent, Adam, Tony, "the Matts" and everyone else (yes bad with names), including other cwmaniacs. Thanks for the great company.

For everyone on the East Coast trip, see you tomorrow or Thursday.

Cheers,

Jason

Yes, Behemoth Bash was awesome fun. Thanks for letting us non-trip peeps take part in the event. ERT was just sick fun. I think I got about 20 Behemoth rides in during the day.

I'm sure many people were less than pleased about my participation in the trivia contest, but hopefully your therapy bills won't be too high...

dt

^Perhaps it's also the answer to the question "Who is the object of Robb's love/hate relationship?"

Robb, Cameron, Paul, Jerry, Larry, and everyone else I hung out with yesterday... thank you for such an awesome time. I've never had a theme park experience come close to that, let alone it literally being one of the best days of my life!

Behemoth Bash kicked ass... that's about all that needs to be said.

Dan "100 bonus points to everyone!" Smith

I too would like to say thanks to everyone...Robb, Ellisa, the whole TPR crew...thanks for a great day...

I really would love this to be an yearly event, so please, lets do all we can to do that and make next years even better, if that's even posisble as this was an amazing day...

I will be doing a quick photo update soon...enjoy.

I didn't get to make it to the event, but my girlfriend is a lead at Vortex and said you guys made her night with all your crazy awesome antics.

Just wondering though, what were some of the questions asked, and what were the answers? Also, if you remember, what managers did the answering?

I had asked what ride or attraction they were most happy to see go and most happy to see arrive...

They both agreed that Behemoth is their best to arrive and Boom Boats are the best to have been taken out.

I will have to post pics tomorrow, just having some PC problems...but they will be up tomorrow night...

Also, if you remember, what managers did the answering?

Sorry, I can't remember names. But one was an operations manager, and the other was a maintenance manager.

The coke/pepsi question was raised by Elissa and it was mentioned that they have a contract with Coke through 2012.

A lot of the questions were the type that they could only say "we've looked into that, but nothing immediate is planned"

I will echo the positive comments left by others, and say that it was a really awesome day. We spent close to 16 hours in the park, and I doubt anyone was bored for a second (just the opposite in fact!).

I was thrilled to get to see many old friends again, and also got to hang out with some terrific new ones. Thanks so much, to all involved!

Cameron.

Thanks to Robb and Canada's Wonderland for organizing this event! The dual ERTs on Behemoth were great, as was the walkback (photos to come). Also thanks to David Taylor (taytig) for guiding me around the park.

The lunchtime trivia contest was especially fun, even though I probably scored the lowest of anyone there -- I think I had 5 points. After that, I resolved to be more active on TPR.