Photo TR: Fahrenheit Opening Day

Farhenheit photos page 3. Other HP photos page 8.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby BBSpeed26 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:43 am

These pictures have sort of convinced me that I need to upgrade from my little point-and-shoot PowerShot from three years ago. Depth of field adds SO much to photos.

I ask stupid questions...but then again, I'm British

Postby rollerboy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:26 am

:shockr: It looks so beautiful, why cant they build something like this in England. :cry:
Jordan
Coaster Warriors Fear it! Ride it! Love it!

I Love Donkeys!

Fahrenheit

Postby robaroo723 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:41 am

I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved Fahrenheit. Not only was it smooth, but you hit the elements one right after the other. While the ride doesn't look extremely intimidating, the compact design and the fact that the elements come one right after the other makes the ride more intense than I had originally expected.

My favorite parts of the ride would have to be the exit of the Norwegian loop (and hill heading into the cobra roll) and the airtime hill towards the end of the ride.

I went this past Saturday, so the line was pretty long; however, they were firing trains out consistently, so the line continuously moved. Unfortunately, by the 2nd time I rode it, they had moved to 2 train operation (I'm not sure why, as there was easily over an hour wait), so while the line was shorter, we still waited over an hour.

Great, great ride.

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive