So, the official flyer for Morey's Piers Coastin' by the Ocean event was released today! All I have to say is, this is going to be one amazing event at a ridiculously low price! Since I can't post the flyer here and we don't have it up on a site yet, here is the text:
TWO-DAY WEEKEND INCLUDES
Exclusive Ride Time on 15 awesome rides!
Discounts on Extreme Rides!
A $10 food voucher for Jumbo’s Restaurant!
Luau at Ocean Oasis Waterpark and Beach Club!
Registration includes a Splash-n-Ride wristband for BOTH Saturday & Sunday!
Exclusive gifts and surprises!
"On The Drawing Board" with Will & Jack
Coaster Shop Tour and NDT Demonstration!
All for the ridiculously low price of $39! (retail value of over $150!)
Upgrade your event ticket to include an all day Splash-n-Ride on Friday as well for only
$20 more! (regularly $55!)
Morey’s Piers Season Pass holders: You get all of the stuff above for ONLY $15!
(Except, of course, the Splash-n-Ride, because you already have that)
Online registration only at http://store.moreyspiers.com/coaster
For more information call: 609.522.3900
All registrants (including Season Pass Holders) must be card-carrying members of amusement park
related clubs. If you do not belong to a club, then you must register as a guest of a club member at
the same time he or she registers. On-site registration on the day of the event is $59 per person.
Rooms fill up quickly, so don't wait!
Make your hotel reservations now at www.MoreyHospitality.com
or call 800-2-HAV-FUN!
Here is the amazing itinerary:
SATURDAY, JULY 12, 2008
• Check in: 9:00 AM – 12:00 noon, Surfside Pier (26th street and the Boardwalk) front of pier
1. After 12:00 Noon – Guests can go to Guest Services to Guest Services on Mariner’s landing Pier
2. Guests will receive everything they need for their Coastin’ weekend
3. Don’t forget, your passes include all day admission to both waterparks, both days!
• ERT – Great Nor’Easter, Flitzer, Dante’s Dungeon, AtmosFear, DooWopper, Condor, Cygnus X-1: 9:30 AM – Noon (Zoom Phloom 11:00 AM - Noon),
• Coaster Shop Tour and NDT Demonstration
And - “On The Drawing Board” with Will and Jack Morey
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Former HUNT’S Pier
• Luau at Oasis café: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
1. Check-in at Island Services
2. Dinner provided – cash bar
• ERT – Great White…in the dark 12:30 AM – 1:30 AM (Adventure Pier, Spencer Ave and the Boardwalk)
SUNDAY, JULY 13, 2008
• ERT – Mariner’s Landing Pier - 10:00 AM – Noon
Sea Serpent, Super Scooters, Rollies Coaster, Music Express, Dino’s Surprise!
• ERT – Adventure Pier - Noon – 2:00 PM
Great White, Go karts, Screamin’ Swing, Dino’s Surprise: (Adventure Pier open to the public at 2:00 PM)