TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In one month we will be closing the US Trip so if you're interested let me know very soon. As of now we still have spots available.

There's always a good range of people, seeing your age in the profile you'd fit in just perfect. As for people going solo...I'd say 90% or more come solo and leave with great friends!

^

Thanks for the reply!

I should know this month whether I will be able to make it or not and will let you know as soon as possible.

I would absolutely love to join all you guys on this trip but it's quite difficult for me to get the time off work, especially in August.

It's pretty much this year or never for me to do a trip like this, so I'll try my best to make it happen!!

Hey guys!

I work in Walibi World and how it looks right now for the days that you're in The Netherlands; Expect lots of school kids! And with lots, I mean LOTS. Hope you have a good time in Walibi World and maybe we'll meet there!

• 2 weeks later...
In one month we will be closing the US Trip so if you're interested let me know very soon. As of now we still have spots available.

There's always a good range of people, seeing your age in the profile you'd fit in just perfect. As for people going solo...I'd say 90% or more come solo and leave with great friends!

I should know for sure in around 2 weeks whether I can go or not...will the trip still be open then?

Hm... These TPR trips are sounding more and more interesting for some strange reason... Maybe something is calling me to get out/travel more. Was thinking of applying to next year's Europe trip but... somehow after reading a bit from page 54 and reading that it's still open, I'm temted. Maybe it is just that the planning space between today and the trip is much shorter. Though it will cut my money quota in half.

I just want to ask some questions.

1: The initial deposite. Is it added to or part of the $2600 payment? Meaning, half now, the other half when I meet you?

2: How much longer is the Europe Trip depositing still open, assuming nobody takes the last spots?

/Edward

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like I won't be able to make the East Coast trip.

My boss is going on a holiday at that exact time so it will be impossible for me to get the time off.

SharkTums, thanks very much for sending all the information through. I really am devastated that I can't go as financially, this is the first year I could afford it.

I would loved to have gone and think I would have had a blast.

Have fun guys!