TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Couple days at SFGAdv: Photo TR

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanya with an A said she would. I will make sure she does. She's just not as nerdy as all of us though.

And Larry, You know BiMike always tries to one up everyone...so I don't know why you even listen to him. His "date" was like those pictures from Spain.....non-existent.

Great trip report.

I was at GADV two years ago nearly to the day and had an awesome time.

El Toro is at the top of my list of coasters, and your photos bring back some fantastic memories. Would have joined in the tour this year but couldn't for finance reasons(tear), hopefully a 2009 TPR East tour goes ahead. I'd love to join that one.

keep up the great work and trip reports guys and gals.

You peeps in the US are sooo lucky to have such a kick ass park close to enjoy.

Again, great report and hope to enjoy your company next year.

Great TR !! I've got to wait three months before I can get to this park.. It'sa long way from the UK but i'll get there and Hershey too !!

Lots of new rides for me, El Toro being one of them even though i've been to this park before !

My cousin used to live in New Jersey and this was one of the parks he'd often go to. He said he thought the park was crappy and that the people there were rude. Unfortunately, that was back when Six Flags was under their crappy old management, so his opinion probably no longer applies.

El Toro looks sweet. Yay for Intamin prefabs!

Aww. I was there Wednesday and Thursday this past week. I feel so sad for Nitro. It broke down mid-day Wednesday with the train half way up the lift hill. Thursday it was still closed with a huge crane extended to the crest of the lift (train gone). Very sad to see a train stuck at the top of the lift on Friday... Nitro get better!!

Great photos. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Would have been fun to be there the same day as I am sure I would have recoginzed you HotFuzz from other trip reports.

Just want to thank Rich for inviting me to be part of his crazayzay weekend. I had an incredible time, and I can't wait to do it again!! It's always fun to swap TPR stories and watch chicken dissections!

Christiana "them Massholes ain't so bad after all" Steffensen

1265621745_richtrombone.JPG.7e0a53f53029a812739125078df235e9.JPG

I AM the Police.

Big Mike and I were thinking of heading up there later in the season since I haven't been there since Nitro opened. I had a really bad experience there the last time I went and haven't been back since,it sounds as though things have improved. He said I need to get up there and get on all the new attractions.Maybe we can all meet up and hang out together. Your friend Tanya looks exactly like my friend Amy. I had to do a double take, they really could be twins, they say everybody has one.As for Dippin Dots, I'll pass, I prefer hand dipped or soft serve ice cream although I bet the graham cracker bits were good.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah my home park six flags great adventure, just can't get enough of those pictures of el toro! First hyped coaster I rode that blew me away(almost literally). I've only gotten to ride it once so far but will be back as many times I can this season to ride it again.

A big get together at Great Adventure would be really cool!

Does Great Adventure still have that picnic grove outside by where you enter?

I could set up a big picnic for everyone who shows up!

Peace, Big Mike