TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parque Zaragoza - New TPR Video

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ One of these days someone's gonna make an archive of all the stupid food faces Robb's made on camera and post it for the world to see... and heck, it might even be me.

There's not enough bandwidth on this site for that!!!

JJ

^ It's hard to describe. It's one of those rides that we all thought would be total crap but for whatever reason we loved it!!!

Robb, i remember as we drove up to Zaragoza, you came over the P.A saying...

"anyone remember Coney Beach!"

we all thought the park was gonna be total crap but we loved it!

that bouncy-bouncy video hasn't been sped up and i think my crotch is still recovering.

awesome video - a CEV9 is cool

(well it must be...im in it )

Robb, i remember as we drove up to Zaragoza, you came over the P.A saying...

"anyone remember Coney Beach!"

Yeah, exactly! It was one of those parks where I had heard very little about it, the site had almost zero information, and we hadn't had the best experience in communicating with them.

I was preparing for the worst.

But sometimes it's these little parks that surprise you! It was seriously one of the best park nights in my 'theme park career!' Between the funky rides, the amazing meal, and the hospitality the park showed us, I would go back there in a heartbeat!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...
Not to be rude or anything but, Why do you guys keep calling those prawns shrimp when they are not shrimp they are prawns?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prawns

Just curios.

Not to be rude or anything, but why did you spell curios like that when it's clearly spelled "curious"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curious_%28disambiguation%29

^You didn't say "forgive my English", you don't have in your profile where you're from, and you use a gmail account.

It came off as very rude.

That's why Robb was rude back.

If this is all a misunderstanding, great! We look forward to having you post more on the boards; you'll see we're actually quite forgiving to our non-native speakers.

Ahh the magic of IP Addresses.

Yeah I tried to be nice, but turns out you're someone who has caused trouble before.

Not the best way to come back to the site, we would have given you another chance, but now...nope.