TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Behemoth Bash at Canada's Wonderland! Monday Aug 4th

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it cost anything?

Which part of this didn't make sense to you:

While we don't have pricing details yet, we do know that there will be a Season Pass holder rate as well.

Obviously if we are telling you we will have pricing details soon, IT WILL COST SOMETHING!

Please. Read before you post.

--Robb

How the heck did I do that? I read the entire thread before I replied - three times! I'm serious, I try as hard as I can to make sure that I read the whole thread.

-Tanks "Why the heck do I keep doing this!?" 4me05.

^ Oh yeah, the civic holiday. The holiday everyone always forgets about.

At least that means I won't have to take a vacation day to attend.

Until you guys posted that I was totally thinking I was going to have to take a day off for this. This just makes the event even more of a bonus. The lines otherwise would've been BRUTAL for everything that day, so 6 different coasters for ERT is a massive plus.

Again, Robb and Elissa, you guys rock. To anyone debating about doing one of the TPR trips, this is just another reason you should go on them. The amount of planning ahead they do is incredible, you're always given enough time to get everything in that a park has to offer.

The lines otherwise would've been BRUTAL for everything that day, so 6 different coasters for ERT is a massive plus.

Hopefully it won't be too bad that day.

The Civic Holiday is the most minor holiday of the year. Probably won't produce as large crowds as say Labour Day or Canada Day.

Half the time I totally forget about it until the week before.

^ Very true. It is the most forgetable holiday of the summer. I would have to say that "Family Day" back in february was even more ignored than civic day though. Either way, crowds should be on par to a regular weekend day in the summer, which in my experience means long lines.

Ya should be a great day...civic holiday + ert + lunch = much better day then being at work....

Might i suggest trying to get a tour of Wonder Mountain, as in, the inside of it? Thunder Run would be quite neat to see...

Ya should be a great day...civic holiday + ert + lunch = much better day then being at work....

Might i suggest trying to get a tour of Wonder Mountain, as in, the inside of it? Thunder Run would be quite neat to see...

That would be a very cool thing to see. Or even wandering to the top of the mountain where Vortex crests.

Would it be possible that you guys could organize some more of these "day trips"? It is not really expensive, so for those who can't afford it, they can still get the super random and crazy and fun TPR experience and not have to spend a crap load of money. Although I DEFINITELY am planning to go on at least one of your larger trips during my college years. (2011 - 2016, maybe to 2018 if my job requires a Masters Degree.)