TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Siam Park - Waterpark in the Canary Islands

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow this park is gorgeous! Though I wonder how there going to keep the gators from jumping onto the slide, I mean even with the cement in the photos, gators can jump very high, and can also walk on land, so I one day almost expect to see a gator incident happening there. Fear for the poor fellow who goes through that incident (if it does happen at all.) Dang this park is so implementred into the ground that tornado slide looks like alot of fun! And that bowl slide from the incan statue sort of looks like the statue had a cold and sneezed out some "green" bowl slides, and the enclosed bowl slide looks so placed into the ground its almost not visible. This park is definately going to blow aquatica out of the water!

That is incredible for a water park to look like that! Most theme parks can't even come close to looking that beautiful. The park is going to definately be an experiance when it opens and I hope that one day soon I can get out there and enjoy it! All of the slides/buildings look like they "belong" as in terms of theming. I also love how everything is built into the ground so it is not just a bowl on supports sticking a couple of feet into the air. They way they designed the park as a whole is just going to add to the amazing experiance that is to be held there!

--David

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... this park looks amazing! I had no clue that they were going to stick a huge dragon on the side of that pro slide. These are some amazing pics showcasing the park, and I like how they were organized on the first link. It's amazing to see how little difference varies from the concept art to the actual park. Great job! I can't wait to see the next update!

• 3 weeks later...