TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

Am I the only one that doesn't think Led Zeplin looks that impressive? It isn't the lack of size, it just seems like an average coaster with some very unoriginal elements. I don't get the hype. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people out there.

Don't forget that this is the fifth B&M Sitting Coaster ever, the first since 2001, and only the 2nd in a US state other than Florida.

Thats one weirg Cobra Roll! It seems like thats how cobra rolls are now.

B&M has never been able to get cobra rolls right, and all the ones I've been on have had a bit of shuffling in the transitions. Maybe they finally got one right.

^ They got the little suspended water coaster from Emerald Pointe, there are also supposed to be 3 other coasters at the park.

Actually, they were going to buy the Caripro Hydra Fighter from Emerald Pointe, but they changed their mind and purchased a brand new Premiere Rides Hydrofighter (the first of its kind) according to http://www.screamscape.com/iaapa/html/iaapa_5.htm

Is the lift going slow due to testing, or is it normal and just the way I'm looking at it?

It might be slower due to the audio cues. A lot of the audio and coaster design is set to gel with Whole Lotta Love, so it may be slower to build the suspense along with the music. Of course, it could be testing or could be an optical illusion. We'll have to see when it opens.

Seems to have a bit of a rattle

Please explain to me how you can look at a coaster and tell it has a rattle???

Jar, he's right. I also noticed the cobra roll was a few degrees off, the track was the wrong shade of white, the audio system needs to be turned up louder, and Robert Plant didn't keep his hands up the whole ride. You can't tell me you didn't notice those things too.

Seems to have a bit of a rattle

Please explain to me how you can look at a coaster and tell it has a rattle???

He's totally right. It makes the same "kerchunk" noise that Scream does, and Scream has the "B&M rattle." In noticed too when watching the video. No need to give the guy attitude when he's right!

--Robb

Can't say im surprised, but it looks just as tame as the model suggested.

Of course I could be prooved completely wrong, but this has the sprawing elements and wide helixes associated with weak B&M's. It's not the size of the elements that looks wrong, but the speed the train is going through them. Obviously when there's a full train of ACE members it may be a bit faster round the circuit, but it just looks too slow through the elements (especailly the zero-G).

Proove me wrong B&M!

Obviously when there's a full train of ACE members it may be a bit faster round the circuit, but it just looks too slow through the elements (especailly the zero-G).

Have to agree it looks kinda slow through the elements, but maybe it means you'll experience a proper bit of floaty zero g through the roll

Obviously when there's a full train of ACE members it may be a bit faster round the circuit, but it just looks too slow through the elements (especailly the zero-)

You think those supports can handle the weight of Ace members?!

Hey if the boats from it's a small world can, oh wait a min. Well....

It will be interesting to see how this park does. It looks fun, just kind of small for really drawing in the crowds.