TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR Japan Trip 2007" Thread

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ It REALLY is...and honestly, the coaster is the worst thing about the park! The setting is awesome, the vibe is awesome, and most of the other rides (what few they have) are really good!

It's just a fun place to hang out, even if their "big ride" isn't all that great.

--Robb

Was it as good as it looked, or was it like a lot of other coasters in Japan?

Do you actually READ anything that was said or are you just asking stupid questions again?

It REALLY is a fun place...and honestly, the coaster is the worst thing about the park! The setting is awesome, the vibe is awesome, and most of the other rides (what few they have) are really good!

It's just a fun place to hang out, even if their "big ride" isn't all that great.

Seriously, dude. You've been banned once already and warned since then about making "posts for the sake of posting."

--Robb

^It was really scary!

I mean, it took me a second to realize he wanted me to put my hand in the box! I had no idea if it was something alive, gross, bad (since i lost) or what!

It ended up being some little keychain thing, but the look on my face says it all!

^It was really scary!

I mean, it took me a second to realize he wanted me to put my hand in the box! I had no idea if it was something alive, gross, bad (since i lost) or what!

It ended up being some little keychain thing, but the look on my face says it all!

Haha, maybe they do it to all the Americans!

It kind of reminded me of the "Dick in a Box" SNL skit (like dandaman said above)

Guys, don't mind me asking, but are the things you're playing for in that machine small plastic Disney characters suspended in an inflated clear bubble thing? I do have a good reason for asking!

That machine!

That park looks stunning at night. Shame the coaster isn't as good as it looks, it's always intrigued me.

Guys, don't mind me asking, but are the things you're playing for in that machine small plastic Disney characters suspended in an inflated clear bubble thing? I do have a good reason for asking!

Yes they were! Elissa managed to get quite a few of them!

Why do you ask?

--Robb

Some nice shots..

Did you get a ride on the spinning coaster?

We saw heaps of those spinning coaster/mouse things all over Japan and Cosmoworld was the first one we saw which actually spun! All the others were locked it place.

As i had never been on one before it was an experience, however afterwards i felt like someone had taken my innocence ='(

For all those doubting the BlueFall tower drop at Sea Paradise; if you ever get a ride wish that you get put on one of the chairs that has the fake drop. Gawd ive never felt so afraid in my life... and that was knowing that it was going to happen! =|

Yes they were! Elissa managed to get quite a few of them!

Why do you ask?

--Robb

Well, my girlfriend is Japanese, and her Dad owns a company which deals with imports and things like that. He bought a Disney license a few years back, and has been churning out Disney products, things like novelty socks, fridge magnets etc. One of his inventions was 'small plastic Disney characters suspended in an inflated clear bubble thing'! So what you guys were playing for were invented and imported by my girlfriend's dad!

Here's one of the prototypes from a couple of years ago:

It's a small world!